Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Colors
1 2 3 4 5
@Resonance

UGH I LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU TOO

Thank you.

/weeps forever
@Resonance

UGH I LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU TOO

Thank you.

/weeps forever
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Resonance Not to be picky and lazy but on the color hex codes could you add # to the number code please? I was wondering why it wasn't working when I was doing my hatchery write- up check! :3
@Resonance Not to be picky and lazy but on the color hex codes could you add # to the number code please? I was wondering why it wasn't working when I was doing my hatchery write- up check! :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature Done. I ran into the same problem coloring in all those names.
@BeingOfNature Done. I ran into the same problem coloring in all those names.
Dragon Sizes Spreadsheet + Color Code Spreadsheet + Color Wheel
XAXGun6.gif Y0GOGNW.gif LcWvkTS.gif
@Resonance ^^; Thank you so much! This will be so much easier color-coding my hatchery.

I think it'll end up looking a bit like a rainbow :3
@Resonance ^^; Thank you so much! This will be so much easier color-coding my hatchery.

I think it'll end up looking a bit like a rainbow :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@Resonance
Hot dang, this is handy! Thank you!
@Resonance
Hot dang, this is handy! Thank you!
BAQJAbP.png
@Resonance
This is amazingly helpful, thank you!!! =D
@Resonance
This is amazingly helpful, thank you!!! =D
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
This is amazing, thank you!
This is amazing, thank you!
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
Boop! So amazing! I use this guide whenever I make any of my threads x3
Boop! So amazing! I use this guide whenever I make any of my threads x3
Old Art Thread
Bump for this amazing guide. I still use it almost daily for my graphics. :)
Bump for this amazing guide. I still use it almost daily for my graphics. :)
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Resonance Thank you so much for this! I remembered stumbling over it earlier, and I'm making my first dragon adopts ever, so I came running to look for it to know what to color the various areas as. It's even more detailed than I remember. :'D No doubt I'll be using it for marking recolors frequently.
@Resonance Thank you so much for this! I remembered stumbling over it earlier, and I'm making my first dragon adopts ever, so I came running to look for it to know what to color the various areas as. It's even more detailed than I remember. :'D No doubt I'll be using it for marking recolors frequently.
1 2 3 4 5