Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Username Origins (and doubles)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Amalythea Funny you should make this thread, I've seen you around before and had been wondering if your UN was a reference to The Last Unicorn haha

I haven't seen other America UNs, but there is someone who uses my real name. Always makes me double take xD
@Amalythea Funny you should make this thread, I've seen you around before and had been wondering if your UN was a reference to The Last Unicorn haha

I haven't seen other America UNs, but there is someone who uses my real name. Always makes me double take xD

tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
I got mine from a character in a book series I enjoyed. I was looking for a user name I liked and this one just stuck.

I haven't really seen one close to mine but it could be out there.
I got mine from a character in a book series I enjoyed. I was looking for a user name I liked and this one just stuck.

I haven't really seen one close to mine but it could be out there.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
my username is a somewhat subtle HP Lovecraft reference. it has a certain ring to it, and has the added bonus of being readily available on most sites i tend to visit. ●ᴥ●
my username is a somewhat subtle HP Lovecraft reference. it has a certain ring to it, and has the added bonus of being readily available on most sites i tend to visit. ●ᴥ●
pEubtYJ.png
Mine's a mashup of a pseudonym I came up, it's just kind of stuck since then.
Mine's a mashup of a pseudonym I came up, it's just kind of stuck since then.
Lightning-Network.png
@America
The Last Unicorn yes ;~; so heartbreaking watching it when you're not four years old
That was partially it
@America
The Last Unicorn yes ;~; so heartbreaking watching it when you're not four years old
That was partially it
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
My common username used to be Teridax, after the guy from Bionicle, but my full "name" was Teridax Orion Kairatas Xairathan (each name being a character I used to roleplay)

So I got into a few games and websites where 'Teridax' was already taken, so I swapped to Xairathan. Eventually I became more well-known as Xairathan, so for continuity's sake I stuck with it
My common username used to be Teridax, after the guy from Bionicle, but my full "name" was Teridax Orion Kairatas Xairathan (each name being a character I used to roleplay)

So I got into a few games and websites where 'Teridax' was already taken, so I swapped to Xairathan. Eventually I became more well-known as Xairathan, so for continuity's sake I stuck with it
vnfnSuk.gif
Mine is a long-time nickname/online identity. No relation to my actual name (though one of my dragons is named after me, sort of), but I've gone by it both online and amongst a small group of friends for something like ten years now. At this point, it's probably more my identity than my legal name is, especially since I was about 12 or 13 when I started using it.
Mine is a long-time nickname/online identity. No relation to my actual name (though one of my dragons is named after me, sort of), but I've gone by it both online and amongst a small group of friends for something like ten years now. At this point, it's probably more my identity than my legal name is, especially since I was about 12 or 13 when I started using it.
lets_make_some_science_by_lynntv-d6qzmxd.gif021_zpswugdkw7b.png
@Amalythea Oh gosh isn't it though? D: But I love it anyway xD
@Amalythea Oh gosh isn't it though? D: But I love it anyway xD

tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
@Amalythea

Seiun=>Nebula in Japanese.

It also was a self-choosen name of symbiotic creature living in my Oc's spine. He is a space-navigator and that 'white icky snake in his spine' helped him to connect to his ship without getting severe damage to spinal brain... as well as took care about his body, enchancing it, quikier regeneration, stamina, reflexes and etc. making him somewhat of super-soldier(weakes than real symb-soldiers)

Actually Seiun started dying with a danger of killing it's host. Because of impossibility of removal, symb was eutanized carefully and later, with it's host' passed through total rebirth-regeneration process. Sei's cells were turned into somatic cells and utilized by self-reconstracting in a cocoon body.
So... He 'lives in navigator's heart' as a nerd who too loved to stargaze :E
@Amalythea

Seiun=>Nebula in Japanese.

It also was a self-choosen name of symbiotic creature living in my Oc's spine. He is a space-navigator and that 'white icky snake in his spine' helped him to connect to his ship without getting severe damage to spinal brain... as well as took care about his body, enchancing it, quikier regeneration, stamina, reflexes and etc. making him somewhat of super-soldier(weakes than real symb-soldiers)

Actually Seiun started dying with a danger of killing it's host. Because of impossibility of removal, symb was eutanized carefully and later, with it's host' passed through total rebirth-regeneration process. Sei's cells were turned into somatic cells and utilized by self-reconstracting in a cocoon body.
So... He 'lives in navigator's heart' as a nerd who too loved to stargaze :E
Well, my username on here is actually a hybrid name I made for a young character of mine. The name is a merge between Avisa which derived from Latin means bird (or from Persian which means 'pure as water') and the Persian name Essa which means star.

I'm more well known on other sites as Caleili, Caleili Palquin or Kirara Wolpard(by far my oldest name)
Well, my username on here is actually a hybrid name I made for a young character of mine. The name is a merge between Avisa which derived from Latin means bird (or from Persian which means 'pure as water') and the Persian name Essa which means star.

I'm more well known on other sites as Caleili, Caleili Palquin or Kirara Wolpard(by far my oldest name)
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23