Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293
@kaybay
Lol.. I hate to tell you this, but that impulse buying problem? Never goes away :P

And dinosaur fossils!! Dang that's awesome. Do you help rig them up for display? :o
@kaybay
Lol.. I hate to tell you this, but that impulse buying problem? Never goes away :P

And dinosaur fossils!! Dang that's awesome. Do you help rig them up for display? :o
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@ArtimisNight @Allegory
I'm glad I'm not the only one who impulse buys. XD Usually I just work on whatever projects are falling behind so each week I work on something different. The museum actually just got a Tyrannosaurs so everyone has been working on that recently. We've all had our hands full trying to glue the broken pieces together and filling in the cracks so that the fossils can be treated and be displayed once the rest of the team has finished clearing a spot for it. I've done everything from make molds of an extinct cat species' skull with the help of legos to digging rib bones out of a cast. Hopefully after I graduate I'll go out into the field and dig up fossils from around the world.
Oh gosh this turned out longer than I thought it'd be. ^^
@ArtimisNight @Allegory
I'm glad I'm not the only one who impulse buys. XD Usually I just work on whatever projects are falling behind so each week I work on something different. The museum actually just got a Tyrannosaurs so everyone has been working on that recently. We've all had our hands full trying to glue the broken pieces together and filling in the cracks so that the fossils can be treated and be displayed once the rest of the team has finished clearing a spot for it. I've done everything from make molds of an extinct cat species' skull with the help of legos to digging rib bones out of a cast. Hopefully after I graduate I'll go out into the field and dig up fossils from around the world.
Oh gosh this turned out longer than I thought it'd be. ^^
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@kaybay
You have the coolest job/ schooling experience ever.....like OMG
@kaybay
You have the coolest job/ schooling experience ever.....like OMG
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Kaybay
Ooooh, that's a huge project. I can imagine the relief everyone will feel once it's over :P

And make a mold.. with legos? XD You can't just leave it like that! What were the legos used for exactly?
@Kaybay
Ooooh, that's a huge project. I can imagine the relief everyone will feel once it's over :P

And make a mold.. with legos? XD You can't just leave it like that! What were the legos used for exactly?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@kaybay
How were the Legos used to make a mild? And what kind of cat? I love all things cat....ALL THINGS
@kaybay
How were the Legos used to make a mild? And what kind of cat? I love all things cat....ALL THINGS
7zcCDc4.jpg
is it too late for new ppl to butt in? ^^ I came in at the recent registration window and have just been too nervous to come on the forums yet
is it too late for new ppl to butt in? ^^ I came in at the recent registration window and have just been too nervous to come on the forums yet
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@ArtimisNight @Allegory
The legos were used as a floor and wall so that when I packed in the clay and poured in the silicone mold, it took a square shape and didn't just ooze out everywhere. After the mold set I just unclicked the legos and pulled the clay layers off the mold. My supervisor said the skull belonged to a camelot. I'm afraid I don't know to much about cats though so I can't supply a lot of information on it other than I could fit the skull in one hand.
@ArtimisNight @Allegory
The legos were used as a floor and wall so that when I packed in the clay and poured in the silicone mold, it took a square shape and didn't just ooze out everywhere. After the mold set I just unclicked the legos and pulled the clay layers off the mold. My supervisor said the skull belonged to a camelot. I'm afraid I don't know to much about cats though so I can't supply a lot of information on it other than I could fit the skull in one hand.
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@mucha Welcome!
Tell us a bit about yourself. I'm 23, studying to be a teacher, love to read AND am a cat lover. I'm also highly addicted to this game called FR and only joined in April!

@kaybay
Cooool! What else do you do?
@mucha Welcome!
Tell us a bit about yourself. I'm 23, studying to be a teacher, love to read AND am a cat lover. I'm also highly addicted to this game called FR and only joined in April!

@kaybay
Cooool! What else do you do?
7zcCDc4.jpg
I would love some friends! Pasted from my lair info:

I personally am an old married lady/nerd who works in online presence marketing and social media for small businesses, am taking a sabbatical from my wedding planning business, and in the midst of writing a book. My passions are: video Games (Borderlands 2, Portal, Bioshock, and Mass Effect), assorted TV show fandoms especially goofy sci fi, Marvel (Deadpool) and FIM (Lunar Rebellion). I'm a big dog person, obsessive Googler, make amazing chocolate chip cookies, and I like to think I'm pretty awesome.
I would love some friends! Pasted from my lair info:

I personally am an old married lady/nerd who works in online presence marketing and social media for small businesses, am taking a sabbatical from my wedding planning business, and in the midst of writing a book. My passions are: video Games (Borderlands 2, Portal, Bioshock, and Mass Effect), assorted TV show fandoms especially goofy sci fi, Marvel (Deadpool) and FIM (Lunar Rebellion). I'm a big dog person, obsessive Googler, make amazing chocolate chip cookies, and I like to think I'm pretty awesome.
@AnkyPants
You sound pretty awesome! And I'm always open to friend requests. that goes for you too @Mucha!
@AnkyPants
You sound pretty awesome! And I'm always open to friend requests. that goes for you too @Mucha!
7zcCDc4.jpg
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293