Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 292 293
@sachie
Bows to your approval of the noodle
Thank-You me Lord
@sachie
Bows to your approval of the noodle
Thank-You me Lord
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight Cute fella!
@ArtimisNight Cute fella!
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.gif
I should change my username to something like Noodle Lord but no spaces in usernames, so won't do it.
I should change my username to something like Noodle Lord but no spaces in usernames, so won't do it.
qDavPTk.png
@sachie
I feel ya, mine usually has an underscore.....it's messing with my ability to type for other sites @-@
@sachie
I feel ya, mine usually has an underscore.....it's messing with my ability to type for other sites @-@
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight Actually if I ever did change my username, it would be to something England - but nothing comes to mind that has not already been taken.
@ArtimisNight Actually if I ever did change my username, it would be to something England - but nothing comes to mind that has not already been taken.
qDavPTk.png
@ArtimisNight
Just some noodling around in Photoshop ^^ although probably GIMP works just as well and it's also free, so that's nice
@ArtimisNight
Just some noodling around in Photoshop ^^ although probably GIMP works just as well and it's also free, so that's nice
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@sachie
Well dang.
So are you from England or do you just have a fascination with all things involving England?.
Just curious.
@sachie
Well dang.
So are you from England or do you just have a fascination with all things involving England?.
Just curious.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@allegory
Free is good. I like free...i must try this GIMP.
@allegory
Free is good. I like free...i must try this GIMP.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight I have an England-themed lair.
@ArtimisNight I have an England-themed lair.
qDavPTk.png
@sachie
Yes. I was aware of that much lol. I just did not know if it extended outside of FR.
Anywho bed time for me. Gotta work tomorrow! Ttyl, sry the convo was so short!
@sachie
Yes. I was aware of that much lol. I just did not know if it extended outside of FR.
Anywho bed time for me. Gotta work tomorrow! Ttyl, sry the convo was so short!
7zcCDc4.jpg
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 292 293