Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you sell your name?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
Hmm...nope. I wouldn't sell it.
I like this name, especially as some of my favourite anime and manga characters have this name.
I already used my free name change too, so I cant change it again even if I wanted to.
Its not really a popular name, so I don't see many people wanting it at all.
Hmm...nope. I wouldn't sell it.
I like this name, especially as some of my favourite anime and manga characters have this name.
I already used my free name change too, so I cant change it again even if I wanted to.
Its not really a popular name, so I don't see many people wanting it at all.
XkyNy2i.png
@Magatsu, yep, it's me :). I didn't even do it on purpose, I like to use Lightning as part of my username on other sites (though this is my first petsite) and was thrilled to get a chance to use it by itself here; it didn't even occur to me until later that I had another flight's name...
@Magatsu, yep, it's me :). I didn't even do it on purpose, I like to use Lightning as part of my username on other sites (though this is my first petsite) and was thrilled to get a chance to use it by itself here; it didn't even occur to me until later that I had another flight's name...
177499lightofknowledge2.png
No, Toucans make me very happy *hearts everywhere*
No, Toucans make me very happy *hearts everywhere*
Yes, if the person with the name I wanted was wanting to sell theirs too X3 If not no unless they give me a ton of treasure, in which I'll return to my original name which shouldn;t be taken.
Yes, if the person with the name I wanted was wanting to sell theirs too X3 If not no unless they give me a ton of treasure, in which I'll return to my original name which shouldn;t be taken.
Forum-signature.png
Nope, this is my normal username now and I like it too much.
Nope, this is my normal username now and I like it too much.
FR lets you change username? Cool, I didn't know that. I wish more sites did.

I wouldn't change mine - I use Inskora on all game sites now and I like keeping it consistent.
FR lets you change username? Cool, I didn't know that. I wish more sites did.

I wouldn't change mine - I use Inskora on all game sites now and I like keeping it consistent.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
I'm not sure anyone would want mine- like me, they'd probably only want the username 'Wish'.
I'm not sure anyone would want mine- like me, they'd probably only want the username 'Wish'.
untitled_1_by_wishli-d8u2uxc.png
@Mizuki Full Moon? Is that you? XD Nice name!

I'd never sell mine because it's my real-life nickname and thus personal.
@Mizuki Full Moon? Is that you? XD Nice name!

I'd never sell mine because it's my real-life nickname and thus personal.
66MHIIb.png
I doubt anyone would want mine, but it'd be hard for me to part with. I've used this user for 8-9 yrs. I can't imagine going by a different name even if someone paid me to.
I doubt anyone would want mine, but it'd be hard for me to part with. I've used this user for 8-9 yrs. I can't imagine going by a different name even if someone paid me to.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
@Pokemon Your name was actually the first name I looked up when the user search came online last week to see how many users FR had before someone took Pokemon xD

I'm not a fan of poke, I just know it's a very popular name and thought it would be one of the very first ones taken ^^

Also no I wouldn't sell mine but I don't know why anyone would want it anyway.
@Pokemon Your name was actually the first name I looked up when the user search came online last week to see how many users FR had before someone took Pokemon xD

I'm not a fan of poke, I just know it's a very popular name and thought it would be one of the very first ones taken ^^

Also no I wouldn't sell mine but I don't know why anyone would want it anyway.
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18