Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you sell your name?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
NO

no

@nature Perfecto. But I wonder if anyone has the name of a flight they aren't in?
NO

no

@nature Perfecto. But I wonder if anyone has the name of a flight they aren't in?
Hmmm. Maybe! I've never used this name before. It is, however, a name that I am somewhat attached to for purposes of an OC, though. So I'm not sure it's something I would want to give up? ... I suppose if they offered me my dream dragon, or some of those kickstarter goodies or even oodles upon oodles of treasure I could be persuaded, though.
Hmmm. Maybe! I've never used this name before. It is, however, a name that I am somewhat attached to for purposes of an OC, though. So I'm not sure it's something I would want to give up? ... I suppose if they offered me my dream dragon, or some of those kickstarter goodies or even oodles upon oodles of treasure I could be persuaded, though.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Nooopeee, besides, who would buy my user name? So girly, girly, girly. DX

@Magatsu
I remember someone from Light Flight with another flight's name!! XDDD
That's awesome actually. XD
Nooopeee, besides, who would buy my user name? So girly, girly, girly. DX

@Magatsu
I remember someone from Light Flight with another flight's name!! XDDD
That's awesome actually. XD
@Ruinia In OUR flight?? I'm so pleased you have no idea. That's hilarious.
@Ruinia In OUR flight?? I'm so pleased you have no idea. That's hilarious.
@Magatsu
LOL yep, and I am very tempted to ping that person actually. XD
@Magatsu
LOL yep, and I am very tempted to ping that person actually. XD
@Ruinia This question does seem relevant to them, in case any members of that flight feel patriotic enough to try and buy that name...
@Ruinia This question does seem relevant to them, in case any members of that flight feel patriotic enough to try and buy that name...
I would never sell my username! Though I don't know why someone would want it anyways, it's not the name of a TV/movie character or something appealing.
I would never sell my username! Though I don't know why someone would want it anyways, it's not the name of a TV/movie character or something appealing.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I don't think, that someone would want my name so beadly, unless FR is so popular and outcoming that it will be translated into other lenguages all over the world. It's german for Leopardeye and in fact my Warrior Cats name and I really like it. So I don't think I would sell it. Maby only for a really loving dragon I always wanted to. But how would that ever happen XD
I don't think, that someone would want my name so beadly, unless FR is so popular and outcoming that it will be translated into other lenguages all over the world. It's german for Leopardeye and in fact my Warrior Cats name and I really like it. So I don't think I would sell it. Maby only for a really loving dragon I always wanted to. But how would that ever happen XD
No, not at all. Drohung's my Dragonsona, and is me. Yes, it's a real German word, but Drohung is my character. I doubt I'd sell it for any price.
No, not at all. Drohung's my Dragonsona, and is me. Yes, it's a real German word, but Drohung is my character. I doubt I'd sell it for any price.
I wouldn't, but it doesn't matter. I've already used my name change, so I can't, even if someone offered.

I could see someone wanting it, though.
I wouldn't, but it doesn't matter. I've already used my name change, so I can't, even if someone offered.

I could see someone wanting it, though.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18