Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you sell your name?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
If someone offered me a ton of treasure for my username, sure. Not sure someone would want it, though- they'd probably go after rogue first.
If someone offered me a ton of treasure for my username, sure. Not sure someone would want it, though- they'd probably go after rogue first.
shadow_rune_50x50.png
I made my account with no real intentions of playing (Originally it was MOMOLEGEND), it wasn't until later I changed my name to Verdict because I've used it before... should've gone with something more nature-esque, but too late for that now I suppose.

I do feel bad for anyone of the Light flight who wanted a kind of "Holy Judgement" feel to them, though.

I could easily part with it if I could get a neat nature name, though. And if they paid for my UN change, bahaha.
I made my account with no real intentions of playing (Originally it was MOMOLEGEND), it wasn't until later I changed my name to Verdict because I've used it before... should've gone with something more nature-esque, but too late for that now I suppose.

I do feel bad for anyone of the Light flight who wanted a kind of "Holy Judgement" feel to them, though.

I could easily part with it if I could get a neat nature name, though. And if they paid for my UN change, bahaha.
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
I keep thinking of changing mien to Cinderwolf with one F since thats what it usually is, but then i dont want to confuse any ping lists im on and well myself too LOL

I would pay good money to get Cinder though was too slow for that one. But I've had this user name for as long as I can recall and I wouldn't sell it cause its kinda part of my identity now, in fact I have a lot of friends that only know me as Cinder or Cin and I liek it much better then my real name : P
I keep thinking of changing mien to Cinderwolf with one F since thats what it usually is, but then i dont want to confuse any ping lists im on and well myself too LOL

I would pay good money to get Cinder though was too slow for that one. But I've had this user name for as long as I can recall and I wouldn't sell it cause its kinda part of my identity now, in fact I have a lot of friends that only know me as Cinder or Cin and I liek it much better then my real name : P
roxy_zps38cb6e64.gif lillajolla.gif
Nope.
Nope.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Probably not, unless I was offered some ludicrous amount. xD
Probably not, unless I was offered some ludicrous amount. xD
I don't think some one would want my name, I also don't think many people think of Thor being "iced" either.
I don't think some one would want my name, I also don't think many people think of Thor being "iced" either.
No, mine is just one of my favorite animals and my middle name. I use it for everything.
No, mine is just one of my favorite animals and my middle name. I use it for everything.
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
If I am offered a ridiculous amount. But they would also have to pay for my name change as well.

And also, this is the first time I am able to get a good name, so I would like to hang onto it.
If I am offered a ridiculous amount. But they would also have to pay for my name change as well.

And also, this is the first time I am able to get a good name, so I would like to hang onto it.
Nope, I wouldn't sell mine. This has been my handle for many a year.....
Nope, I wouldn't sell mine. This has been my handle for many a year.....
Oh, no. No, no, no, I keep the same username everywhere. It is uniform, I couldn't give up my username even if people do frequently misspell/speak it.

I have been called Pandra, Padra, Panda, so now most people call me Par or Pards--But it's a name that has deep sentimental/original fiction roots, so nooooo way.
Oh, no. No, no, no, I keep the same username everywhere. It is uniform, I couldn't give up my username even if people do frequently misspell/speak it.

I have been called Pandra, Padra, Panda, so now most people call me Par or Pards--But it's a name that has deep sentimental/original fiction roots, so nooooo way.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18