Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Prep Downtime (04:30)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
NEW BLOOD
I hope they enjoy this game! I'm excited for more people yessss
NEW BLOOD
I hope they enjoy this game! I'm excited for more people yessss
I see the downtime has ended before the registration window opening... two minutes from now!
I see the downtime has ended before the registration window opening... two minutes from now!
DBCSimpleBanner.png
Try not to eat all of the new kids-- or at least save a few for me. Jeez.

Still :D it'll be great to see some new people here and whatnot, hopefully all goes well uwu*
Try not to eat all of the new kids-- or at least save a few for me. Jeez.

Still :D it'll be great to see some new people here and whatnot, hopefully all goes well uwu*
Holy moly, the flood has begun. *__* Welcome to all the new users!
Holy moly, the flood has begun. *__* Welcome to all the new users!
A sincere welcome to all the new users! :D
A sincere welcome to all the new users! :D
Welcome to all of the new players! Hurrah for new blood in a great site~
Welcome to all of the new players! Hurrah for new blood in a great site~
XmHV7tO.png
she/her
Oh goodness the users online skyrocketed...

WELCOME FRIENDS.
Oh goodness the users online skyrocketed...

WELCOME FRIENDS.
Welcome all new players who have flooded and flocked to our humble adobe be sure to check out your new flights flight only forum I am sure all of them will be having many events to help you gain your starting roots and help out anyway we can.
Welcome all new players who have flooded and flocked to our humble adobe be sure to check out your new flights flight only forum I am sure all of them will be having many events to help you gain your starting roots and help out anyway we can.
ezimba16410548501800_zpsf86013bd.png
A warm welcome to all the new people who got in. :)
A warm welcome to all the new people who got in. :)
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
well i am new i just signed. up but i am going to go back to bed now. its 6am here and im tired. it looks like a fun game. i look forward to playing it and meeting people
well i am new i just signed. up but i am going to go back to bed now. its 6am here and im tired. it looks like a fun game. i look forward to playing it and meeting people
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14