Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Newbie Project- CLOSED
@Beatrizklotz - Bashok is yours he is currently occupying @Noleah 's lair and they will send you him when they can. I will send you your pack of items now.

@Ditto - Sorry Bashok has been claimed. If there is another dragon you would like please resubmit your form.
@Beatrizklotz - Bashok is yours he is currently occupying @Noleah 's lair and they will send you him when they can. I will send you your pack of items now.

@Ditto - Sorry Bashok has been claimed. If there is another dragon you would like please resubmit your form.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Zakiax eeep! Could I take in Icewash then? ^^
@Zakiax eeep! Could I take in Icewash then? ^^
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forthplaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Zakiax
Username: talscudi
Date Joined: 23rd October
Adult Dragons Owned: Guardian Female, Fae Male, Fae Male, Ridgeback Male
Dragon wanted: Since I have been showered in kindness by multiple users with gifts of dragons in celebration of the newbies' arrivals, I don't need another dragon. But please may I have the newbie pack of food, items, apparel, et cetera?
Secret Word: Community!
@Zakiax
Username: talscudi
Adult Dragons Owned: Guardian Female, Fae Male, Fae Male, Ridgeback Male
Dragon wanted: Since I have been showered in kindness by multiple users with gifts of dragons in celebration of the newbies' arrivals, I don't need another dragon. But please may I have the newbie pack of food, items, apparel, et cetera?
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Stranger - if you want icewash you will need to resubmit your form. Just to make it fair to everyone else.

@talscudi - I actually only have enough of the newbie packs for the dragons I had. They are specific to the dragons I'm giving out so i don't have any extra things
@Stranger - if you want icewash you will need to resubmit your form. Just to make it fair to everyone else.

@talscudi - I actually only have enough of the newbie packs for the dragons I had. They are specific to the dragons I'm giving out so i don't have any extra things
@Zakiax Ah, so I see. Well still, it's kind of you. But I'd rather go without than try to scoop up a dragon just to get the items that come with them. Thank you anyway, and thank you for running this thread. ^_^
@Zakiax Ah, so I see. Well still, it's kind of you. But I'd rather go without than try to scoop up a dragon just to get the items that come with them. Thank you anyway, and thank you for running this thread. ^_^
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Zakiax
Username: SteNget Stranger (lol autocorrect xDD)
Adult Dragons Owned: 3
Dragon wanted: Icewash
@Zakiax
Username: SteNget Stranger (lol autocorrect xDD)
Adult Dragons Owned: 3
Dragon wanted: Icewash
Such is the nature of evil, in time all foul things come forthplaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Zakiax
Username: Antikythera
Date Joined: 10-24-13
Adult Dragons Owned: 2
Dragon wanted: Tern
Secret Word: Community
@Zakiax
Username: Antikythera
Date Joined: 10-24-13
Adult Dragons Owned: 2
Dragon wanted: Tern
Secret Word: Community
@Stranger - Icewash is yours i'll send him over asap along with his pack of items.

@Antikythera - Tern is yours. I'll send him over asap along with his pack of items.
@Stranger - Icewash is yours i'll send him over asap along with his pack of items.

@Antikythera - Tern is yours. I'll send him over asap along with his pack of items.
Also this thread is now closed for now, as I don't have items or dragons for it to serve its purpose.
Also this thread is now closed for now, as I don't have items or dragons for it to serve its purpose.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif