Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Newbie Project- CLOSED
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/244/d/d/zakiax_banner_1_by_eyenoom-d6klqbs.png[/img] [center] [i]What this is all about:[/i] This is a program to help newbies on the site to get started. Below will be a list of free dragons ready to be adopted by new people to FR. Each dragon will be at level 5 and will come with 5-10 of each type of food, 1 apparel item, 1 familiar, 1 ability stone, 1 fragment and 5-10 minor healing potions. [b][i]What is a Newbie:[/i] [/b] A newbie is a person in my eyes who has no rare dragons or dragons with genes. The packs are based so it will help these new people in the col, which is the place in where I myself make the most treasure. [i]Why are you doing this:[/i] As a Newbie I was helped out in many ways by friends and other members across FR and so now I wish to help out those who are joining the community. I enjoy this site very much and it has become a slight addiction of mine and so I want to spread the love myself. Rarer breed will be given out in this thread: [url=http://tinyurl.com/ltp4vqs]Here[/url][/center]
zakiax_banner_1_by_eyenoom-d6klqbs.png
What this is all about:
This is a program to help newbies on the site to get started. Below will be a list of free dragons ready to be adopted by new people to FR. Each dragon will be at level 5 and will come with 5-10 of each type of food, 1 apparel item, 1 familiar, 1 ability stone, 1 fragment and 5-10 minor healing potions.

What is a Newbie:
A newbie is a person in my eyes who has no rare dragons or dragons with genes. The packs are based so it will help these new people in the col, which is the place in where I myself make the most treasure.

Why are you doing this:
As a Newbie I was helped out in many ways by friends and other members across FR and so now I wish to help out those who are joining the community. I enjoy this site very much and it has become a slight addiction of mine and so I want to spread the love myself.

Rarer breed will be given out in this thread: Here
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
[center][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/244/5/0/zakiax_banner_2_by_eyenoom-d6klqbq.png[/img] [b]Rules:[/b] 1. No begging for specific items or dragons. All dragons will be first come first serve unless specified. I will try my best to give you items which will help you in the Col based on your clan or the dragon's clan you will be receiving. 2. One pack per person. What you do with the items or dragon is entirely up to you, however it would be nice if you didn't exalt or resell them in a later date. 3. You many only get one dragon from this project. I will be keeping track of who has gotten a dragon from here via a list at the bottom of the thread. 4. Have fun and please respect others in the thread. Also feel free to stick around and chat, I may give out extra items if you do. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I shall answer them. The Secret word of the week is...Community 5. New Rule as of 9/3 7:12 - Please don't edit your forms if you forget something or your dragon has been already claimed please fill out a new form. [b]FAQ:[/b] [i]Will you be offering non-starter dragons?[/i] Yes, I plan on getting dragons of all breeds for this program, however all non-starter dragons will be raffled to newbies in a 48 hour period. So all who apply in those two days will have a chance at them. [i]Can I donate?[/i] Of course. I am always looking for donations for anything specified in the wanted post below. Also if you don't want to donate but still have items I need I'm always open to trading materials. All information about it is below. However, anyone who does donate will receive a 15% discount in my hatchery. [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=139445&page=1]A place where all Helpful links are listed[/url][/b][/center]
zakiax_banner_2_by_eyenoom-d6klqbq.png

Rules:
1. No begging for specific items or dragons. All dragons will be first come first serve unless specified. I will try my best to give you items which will help you in the Col based on your clan or the dragon's clan you will be receiving.
2. One pack per person. What you do with the items or dragon is entirely up to you, however it would be nice if you didn't exalt or resell them in a later date.
3. You many only get one dragon from this project. I will be keeping track of who has gotten a dragon from here via a list at the bottom of the thread.
4. Have fun and please respect others in the thread. Also feel free to stick around and chat, I may give out extra items if you do. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I shall answer them. The Secret word of the week is...Community
5. New Rule as of 9/3 7:12 - Please don't edit your forms if you forget something or your dragon has been already claimed please fill out a new form.

FAQ:
Will you be offering non-starter dragons?
Yes, I plan on getting dragons of all breeds for this program, however all non-starter dragons will be raffled to newbies in a 48 hour period. So all who apply in those two days will have a chance at them.

Can I donate?
Of course. I am always looking for donations for anything specified in the wanted post below. Also if you don't want to donate but still have items I need I'm always open to trading materials. All information about it is below. However, anyone who does donate will receive a 15% discount in my hatchery.

A place where all Helpful links are listed
[center][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/244/9/0/zakiax_banner_3_by_eyenoom-d6klqdu.png[/img] Here are a list of dragons ready for adoption. All dragons will be at level 5 or above and will need to spend their accumulated stat points. I recommend picking a dragon not from your clan so that you have more diversity in the Coliseum. The dragons are First come first serve for those who are in my definition of a newbie (located in first post) N/a - check back later If there is one you would like please fill out the form below [code]@Zakiax [i]Username:[/i] [i]Date Joined:[/i] [i]Adult Dragons Owned:[/i] [i]Dragon wanted:[/i] [i]Secret Word:[/i] [/code] [/center]
zakiax_banner_3_by_eyenoom-d6klqdu.png

Here are a list of dragons ready for adoption. All dragons will be at level 5 or above and will need to spend their accumulated stat points. I recommend picking a dragon not from your clan so that you have more diversity in the Coliseum.

The dragons are First come first serve for those who are in my definition of a newbie (located in first post)

N/a - check back later

If there is one you would like please fill out the form below
Code:
@Zakiax [i]Username:[/i] [i]Date Joined:[/i] [i]Adult Dragons Owned:[/i] [i]Dragon wanted:[/i] [i]Secret Word:[/i]
[center][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/244/8/d/zakiax_banner_4_by_eyenoom-d6klqbo.png[/img] [b] Items Needed:[/b] Ability Stones of all type, Preferable ones for level 5 and under. Fragment stones level 5 and under, And any kind of Food. [b]Buying[/b] I currently will [i]not[/i] purchase items for you. I currently don't have the treasure to do so. [/center]
zakiax_banner_4_by_eyenoom-d6klqbo.png

Items Needed:

Ability Stones of all type, Preferable ones for level 5 and under. Fragment stones level 5 and under, And any kind of Food.

Buying

I currently will not purchase items for you. I currently don't have the treasure to do so.

[center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/244/4/d/zakiax_banner_5_by_eyenoom-d6klqbh.png[/img] [b]Donators[/b] These people get 15% off the flat sale dragons in my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=993182]Hatchery[/url] @Azarel @Oneirodrakon @Fimbulvtr @Seminai @Nerdbird @Magatsu @Atherin @WaxWings @Tigerhawk13 @Earth @Eyenoom @ExtraSolar @CaraThundara @Adalae @Lope @AnthroSparky @DaftCacophony @DragnEnchantres @Wit @noleah @Faedandris @moyaofthemist @CoffeeFawkes @mlsclassics - Banners made by Eyenoom [/center]
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/244/c/8/zakiax_banner_6_by_eyenoom-d6klqb9.png[/img] [b]Those who have received a dragon: [/b] @Magyr @gaaraslover92 @Hermit @Gavotte @Kaishun @VulpesRose @Resident @keurium @inkedapple @Byou @Randa @Pandore @Amberose @SadariEvenstar @MangaCat @Kitsky @Chouhesi @Lafae @JBonham13 @DeviRi @ [/center]
Open
Open
@Zakiax

Nice to see these types of threads popping up for when registration opens. I might donate a dragon at some point. Bookmarking for later.

Can I make a suggestion about the definition of newbie for this thread? Newbies would breed their 2 progens together, their eggs will hatch in 5 days. In another 5 days, if their babies are not sold/exalted, they'll be adults. Personally, I think a newbie is a person who has geneless dragons and they're all starters.
@Zakiax

Nice to see these types of threads popping up for when registration opens. I might donate a dragon at some point. Bookmarking for later.

Can I make a suggestion about the definition of newbie for this thread? Newbies would breed their 2 progens together, their eggs will hatch in 5 days. In another 5 days, if their babies are not sold/exalted, they'll be adults. Personally, I think a newbie is a person who has geneless dragons and they're all starters.
fortrade.png1584781.png1584778.png
Definitely wanting to keep an eye on this! I love newbies.
Definitely wanting to keep an eye on this! I love newbies.
15evlog.jpg
@Noctilucent - I had so much help when I started out, so I believe its my time to give back.

My definition of newbie will probably change over time. I want to first get most of my pairs for this project genned before I stated that one who doesn't have a geneless dragon is a newbie in my eyes. Seeing as I am leveling up the dragons to level 5 it will help them in the col since I find it easier to grind the col with 3 dragons rather then two.
@Noctilucent - I had so much help when I started out, so I believe its my time to give back.

My definition of newbie will probably change over time. I want to first get most of my pairs for this project genned before I stated that one who doesn't have a geneless dragon is a newbie in my eyes. Seeing as I am leveling up the dragons to level 5 it will help them in the col since I find it easier to grind the col with 3 dragons rather then two.