Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Newbie Project- CLOSED
I need banners....*Goes to stalk the art thread*
I need banners....*Goes to stalk the art thread*
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Zakiax I'll definitely be willing to help out here and I have a TON of battle stones. Let me know if you still want them and I'll send some over to you. (:
@Zakiax I'll definitely be willing to help out here and I have a TON of battle stones. Let me know if you still want them and I'll send some over to you. (:
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Fimbulvtr - I would love some battle stones, they would be greatly appreciated.
@Fimbulvtr - I would love some battle stones, they would be greatly appreciated.
@Zakiax Throwing some stones and stuff your way. (:
@Zakiax Throwing some stones and stuff your way. (:
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Zakiax I get waaayy more insect and plant variety of food than I generally need for my smaller lair, I'd be happy to toss some of that your way if you'd like.
@Zakiax I get waaayy more insect and plant variety of food than I generally need for my smaller lair, I'd be happy to toss some of that your way if you'd like.
But this is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
For the last time.
@Nerdbird - I get the same because I grind the lower levels of the col, but I'll still take what ever. Insects I should be good on for like 20 dragons, however plants I could use more of.
@Nerdbird - I get the same because I grind the lower levels of the col, but I'll still take what ever. Insects I should be good on for like 20 dragons, however plants I could use more of.
I have a level 5 Tundra I can pass on; ping me when we start getting newbies again!
I have a level 5 Tundra I can pass on; ping me when we start getting newbies again!
@MadameHardy - That would be wonderful I'm always looking for dragons from different clans for more diversity.
@MadameHardy - That would be wonderful I'm always looking for dragons from different clans for more diversity.
bump
bump
bump
bump