Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed Beta Testers: Check Your E-mail
1 2 3
EEEEEE
yesss i love them all thanks soo much

(i feel so fancy, the vista is really cool!!)
EEEEEE
yesss i love them all thanks soo much

(i feel so fancy, the vista is really cool!!)
[quote name="dragonessence" date="2013-06-12 08:23:51" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=48631#50452"]Still haven't gotten it :/ I had issues getting my confirmation email as well, what should I do? >_<;[/quote] Check your inbox here on site.
Still haven&#039;t gotten it :/ I had issues getting my confirmation email as well, what should I do? >_<;

Check your inbox here on site.
Awesome! Happy to help one of my favorite online games get started! The award pack just sweetened the deal. ;) I was originally bummed out that the beta rewards and the kickstarter rewards could be sold and traded, meaning they weren&#039;t really exclusive, but I realized I was being silly, selfish, and possessive. These vistas are beautiful too.
Awesome! Happy to help one of my favorite online games get started! The award pack just sweetened the deal. ;) I was originally bummed out that the beta rewards and the kickstarter rewards could be sold and traded, meaning they weren&#039;t really exclusive, but I realized I was being silly, selfish, and possessive. These vistas are beautiful too.
Please tag me if you want my attention!
Formerly known as "Bobbina"
Recently came back after a long hiatus, so sorry if I'm new to some things
Thank you so much FR team! :D
Thank you so much FR team! :D
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I haven&#039;t gotten any email at all! *sob*

Emailed the admin address for help as well.
I haven&#039;t gotten any email at all! *sob*

Emailed the admin address for help as well.
I am 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time. Please keep this in mind if my replies seem slow :)
Oof, looks like I haven&#039;t gotten mine yet either. :3
[quote name="Ghurab" date="2013-06-13 02:47:24" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=2&id=48631#57061"]Oof, looks like I haven't gotten mine yet either. :3[/quote] I resent it to your inbox here on-site. :-)

I resent it to your inbox here on-site. :-)
Aww, sweet! The gifts weren&#039;t necessary, it was a pleasure to test the site, but thank you all the same. C:
Aww, sweet! The gifts weren&#039;t necessary, it was a pleasure to test the site, but thank you all the same. C:
Insert witty comment here
Thanks! <3
Thanks! <3
leafahresize_by_lizziecat1279-d772bul.png
1 2 3