Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed Beta Testers: Check Your E-mail
1 2 3
Ooo, I'm liking the vista. C:
Ooo, I'm liking the vista. C:
ZT1GQLd.png
Thank you so much, I love the skins. Now on a search for another fae and mirror dragon.
Thank you so much, I love the skins. Now on a search for another fae and mirror dragon.
Wooo thankyou!! :DD
Wooo thankyou!! :DD
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Thank you FR team! Glad that we could help you out in the stone ages of Flight Rising!
Thank you FR team! Glad that we could help you out in the stone ages of Flight Rising!
466w8yC.png
<3 i loveeeeeee the familair!
<3 i loveeeeeee the familair!
Happy!
Happy!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
I love the beta rewards! Might wear the cloudy vista, I really dig it a lot. But those fae and mirror skins are amazing! I can&#039;t wait to find the right fae and mirror to use them on! I&#039;d rather use skins on dragons that are kinda colored like their skin.
I love the beta rewards! Might wear the cloudy vista, I really dig it a lot. But those fae and mirror skins are amazing! I can&#039;t wait to find the right fae and mirror to use them on! I&#039;d rather use skins on dragons that are kinda colored like their skin.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Still haven&#039;t gotten it :/ I had issues getting my confirmation email as well, what should I do? >_<;
Still haven&#039;t gotten it :/ I had issues getting my confirmation email as well, what should I do? >_<;
ArcanisArcanum.png
Woot! Boolean, come to me my green and black bug! :D
Woot! Boolean, come to me my green and black bug! :D
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Yay! Thanks for the items.
Yay! Thanks for the items.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
1 2 3