Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed - Do not reply
1 2 3 4 5
Edit: Don't reply to this thread.

It became a whole thing and it's not what I intended.
Edit: Don't reply to this thread.

It became a whole thing and it's not what I intended.
tLDem3l.png
Clearly a trap by mods to flush out banned names and force change them [emoji=dusthide scared size=2]
Clearly a trap by mods to flush out banned names and force change them
[quote name="Adorabell" date="2024-05-02 08:58:10" ] -snip- for example I was surprised names like 'Melted' and 'Kim' were banned until I put two and two together. -snip- [/quote] what things did you put together, I don't get it?
Adorabell wrote on 2024-05-02 08:58:10:
-snip-

for example I was surprised names like 'Melted' and 'Kim' were banned until I put two and two together.
-snip-

what things did you put together, I don't get it?
4a2744d6b4934111e957b300f23248cda6829e55.png Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Please be kind, and remember...
DRINK WATER
wwwwwwwwww 92n1dwB.png
G8AyR6r.png
WXBzxw1.gif
J7D1quC.png
Lost Crown
@Bowsham I hope not because otherwise a lot of my dragons will be taken out haha

@CrumbledCandy
Melted: because people kept calling dragons this when they exalted them (i.e. they were sacrificed and killed)
Kim: this is a regular name but also one of a dictator (same with the name Vladimir)
@Bowsham I hope not because otherwise a lot of my dragons will be taken out haha

@CrumbledCandy
Melted: because people kept calling dragons this when they exalted them (i.e. they were sacrificed and killed)
Kim: this is a regular name but also one of a dictator (same with the name Vladimir)
tLDem3l.png
I remember Corona being banned during covid
I remember Corona being banned during covid
CYGhyrI.png
banning the name kim is crazy

Normal, common name? No... players are DEFINITELY using it to name their dragon after a dictator. HUH
banning the name kim is crazy

Normal, common name? No... players are DEFINITELY using it to name their dragon after a dictator. HUH

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Nympheas Yeah, a lot of pandemic related names were banned. I was not surprised by this though!
@Nympheas Yeah, a lot of pandemic related names were banned. I was not surprised by this though!
tLDem3l.png
@Amei
Agree, especially if that's your name and you just want to name a dragon after yourself.
But again, I am not questioning the rules of FR.
@Amei
Agree, especially if that's your name and you just want to name a dragon after yourself.
But again, I am not questioning the rules of FR.
tLDem3l.png
@Adorabell

Yeah. Someone naming their dragon after the dictator would be so unbelievably rare that I don't understand why they wouldn't just... let someone report the dragon if it was something potentially offensive instead of just banning an ENTIRE common name? I actually can't even fathom this decision at all. It's really weird.

FR blocks a lot of really weird things that no one would ever use in the context they're banning it for lol
@Adorabell

Yeah. Someone naming their dragon after the dictator would be so unbelievably rare that I don't understand why they wouldn't just... let someone report the dragon if it was something potentially offensive instead of just banning an ENTIRE common name? I actually can't even fathom this decision at all. It's really weird.

FR blocks a lot of really weird things that no one would ever use in the context they're banning it for lol

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
@Amei
I don't want to go against their policies despite the potential debate here - I understand there must be lots of complicated nuances to these rules.
However, I imagine there must have been an incident to incite this one??
@Amei
I don't want to go against their policies despite the potential debate here - I understand there must be lots of complicated nuances to these rules.
However, I imagine there must have been an incident to incite this one??
tLDem3l.png
1 2 3 4 5