Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why waste food?
1 2 3 4
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but you can also only breed fed dragons!
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but you can also only breed fed dragons!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
I feed all my dragons because anything other than a full yellow bar underneath a dragon bothers me.
I feed all my dragons because anything other than a full yellow bar underneath a dragon bothers me.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
[quote name="Smoldering" date="2024-04-27 19:46:37" ] I feed all my dragons because anything other than a full yellow bar underneath a dragon bothers me. [/quote] Lol yeah, if I weren't over empathetic to my lil virtual guys I wouldn't spend so much time on here. They're hardly ever more than one or two points below full. I even feel bad forcing them to eat plants when they prefer bugs!
Smoldering wrote on 2024-04-27 19:46:37:
Lol yeah, if I weren't over empathetic to my lil virtual guys I wouldn't spend so much time on here. They're hardly ever more than one or two points below full. I even feel bad forcing them to eat plants when they prefer bugs!
As others have stated from a quick skim, there's more reasons to keep dragons fed than just coli - the well fed bonus, breeding, and more.

For me it's just a force of habit. And if you want to talk about waste...well, I'll log in and see my lair at 98% but also with several of my dragons expired on the AH (in which case I exalt them) and I'll feed them before going about exalting them because I feel bad if they're going off forever without a full stomach ):
As others have stated from a quick skim, there's more reasons to keep dragons fed than just coli - the well fed bonus, breeding, and more.

For me it's just a force of habit. And if you want to talk about waste...well, I'll log in and see my lair at 98% but also with several of my dragons expired on the AH (in which case I exalt them) and I'll feed them before going about exalting them because I feel bad if they're going off forever without a full stomach ):
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
[quote name="katydidz" date="2024-04-27 18:22:07" ] the bars not being fully yellow bothers me :P [/quote] this. there are definitely good reasons (as others in this topic have said) BUUT that's not why I do it. full bars make me happy. also I have a bazillion food so it's fine
katydidz wrote on 2024-04-27 18:22:07:
the bars not being fully yellow bothers me :P
this.

there are definitely good reasons (as others in this topic have said) BUUT that's not why I do it. full bars make me happy. also I have a bazillion food so it's fine
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
[quote name="Astromanian" date="2024-04-27 13:13:13" ] You get bonuses for a well-fed clan! I will not pass up on 1 free gem. The bonus also gives +15% battle exp. [/quote] ^ please let me have the exp im already bored enough of grinding
Astromanian wrote on 2024-04-27 13:13:13:
You get bonuses for a well-fed clan! I will not pass up on 1 free gem. The bonus also gives +15% battle exp.
^
please let me have the exp im already bored enough of grinding

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Smoldering" date="2024-04-27 19:46:37" ] I feed all my dragons because anything other than a full yellow bar underneath a dragon bothers me. [/quote] i get… itchy… if i don’t feed my dragons. it’s chronic to the point that if the server has JUST decreased the full bar by one point, i WILL press that feed button. send help
Smoldering wrote on 2024-04-27 19:46:37:
i get… itchy… if i don’t feed my dragons. it’s chronic to the point that if the server has JUST decreased the full bar by one point, i WILL press that feed button. send help
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
Well-fed bonus.
Well-fed bonus.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
The well-fed bonus is nice and I can't stand the empty hunger bars!
The well-fed bonus is nice and I can't stand the empty hunger bars!
That 1 gem a day adds up!
That 1 gem a day adds up!
5p1NDy8.png
1 2 3 4