Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Teacake Made A New Friend
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69719144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697192/69719144_350.png[/img][/url] okay, I actually saved an ungodly amount of pixel money to get it for him, and now I'm broke and happy.
69719144_350.png

okay, I actually saved an ungodly amount of pixel money to get it for him, and now I'm broke and happy.
I gasped, audibly. thank you. this is blessed
I gasped, audibly. thank you. this is blessed
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
Congrats! Thats a bit achievement ^.^
Congrats! Thats a bit achievement ^.^
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
NO WAY. how much money was it??? :0 (gorgeous dragon btw)
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
congrats!! and a gorgeous dragon too :0
congrats!! and a gorgeous dragon too :0

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
[quote name="bugsinspace" date="2024-04-25 09:34:34" ] NO WAY. how much money was it??? :0 (gorgeous dragon btw) [/quote] it was on the AH for 150kg, I messaged the owner and asked if they would take 131kg because that was what I had saved and I suddenly felt like raising another 20 was impossible. and they said yes because they are awesome :D and that is the end of my Spendy Familiars quest, unless I get brain fever and decide to shoot for a bone friend. also Teacake was a fodder save!
bugsinspace wrote on 2024-04-25 09:34:34:

it was on the AH for 150kg, I messaged the owner and asked if they would take 131kg because that was what I had saved and I suddenly felt like raising another 20 was impossible.

and they said yes because they are awesome :D

and that is the end of my Spendy Familiars quest, unless I get brain fever and decide to shoot for a bone friend.

also Teacake was a fodder save!
WOW. I kept looking for one of the animal companion apparels on Teacake before finally going to open their page and my jaw DROPPED, that's amazing, congratulations!!! That's such a huge goal amazing job
WOW. I kept looking for one of the animal companion apparels on Teacake before finally going to open their page and my jaw DROPPED, that's amazing, congratulations!!! That's such a huge goal amazing job
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
I can't believe I finally got there.
I can't believe I finally got there.