Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rare but obscure items
1 2
I just found out these exist and are a pretty rare coliseum drop [item= Pearly Shell] What other items are super rare that I probably don’t know about??
I just found out these exist and are a pretty rare coliseum drop
Pearly Shell
What other items are super rare that I probably don’t know about??
I don’t know what to put here
There are rare versions of a couple other coli chests. One is the leafy pack but with a gem Edit: It's this thing [item=Broadleaf Pack] and this [item=Canvas Sack] is the other one I was thinking of
There are rare versions of a couple other coli chests. One is the leafy pack but with a gem

Edit: It's this thing Broadleaf Pack and this Canvas Sack is the other one I was thinking of
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
These [item=Randomized Fishpot] I feel so lucky I managed to snag [i]one[/i] lol Edit: They don't drop anymore, but you could get them in coli. For an item you can [i]still[/i] acquire... [item=Glimmerscale Basket]
These

Randomized Fishpot

I feel so lucky I managed to snag one lol

Edit: They don't drop anymore, but you could get them in coli.

For an item you can still acquire...

Glimmerscale Basket
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[item=alchemist's fez] This hat is exclusively found in gilded chests. It's not really rare or expensive since it's been around for so long, but you're pretty unlikely to have one without buying it off the auction house.
Alchemist's Fez

This hat is exclusively found in gilded chests. It's not really rare or expensive since it's been around for so long, but you're pretty unlikely to have one without buying it off the auction house.
ZincAlloy.gif
[b]As for Coliseum/... drops:[/b] These knickers. The rest of the set is gotten from Thunderhead Savannah, expect this one. This can be acquired from gilded chests. [item=Bubbly Bisque Knickers] [b]As for general items:[/b] Not the rarest per price, but I rarely see this familiar. [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe]
As for Coliseum/... drops: These knickers. The rest of the set is gotten from Thunderhead Savannah, expect this one. This can be acquired from gilded chests.

Bubbly Bisque Knickers

As for general items: Not the rarest per price, but I rarely see this familiar.

Miniature Sornieth Globe
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[item=Tickled Hyacinth] This one goes for insane prices on the AH because it's only available in gilded chests. [item=Blushing Pink Rose] This one is a bit more common since it also drops from the coliseum, but it's a necessary trade ingredient for the sakura flowerfall so it's also worth way more than you'd think.
Tickled Hyacinth
This one goes for insane prices on the AH because it's only available in gilded chests.

Blushing Pink Rose
This one is a bit more common since it also drops from the coliseum, but it's a necessary trade ingredient for the sakura flowerfall so it's also worth way more than you'd think.
[item=twice-dyed cowl] Was given out as a consolation item shortly after launch when the site went down for a few days iirc. Such an odd item to make so limited.
Twice-Dyed Cowl

Was given out as a consolation item shortly after launch when the site went down for a few days iirc. Such an odd item to make so limited.
Oh yeah, got one more. All of the platinum-star food that you only get from gathering, like this one. [item=Singed Lemming]
Oh yeah, got one more.

All of the platinum-star food that you only get from gathering, like this one.

Singed Lemming
[item=Manticore] Can ONLY be found by digging in Arcane, Shadow, Water as an [i]extremely[/i] rare drop. Which is unlike most gathering familiars who drop more frequently.
Manticore
Can ONLY be found by digging in Arcane, Shadow, Water as an extremely rare drop.
Which is unlike most gathering familiars who drop more frequently.
[item=Fallen star] I have only found one of these and it's still sitting in my vault.
Fallen Star

I have only found one of these and it's still sitting in my vault.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
1 2