Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks, I'll have a MILLION
1 2
When I saw the Deepwater Fins my brain went aacfdhhjgjjhyvthjvjtyft bc THEY'RE AWESOME!!!

The FR team have really knocked it out of the park with this fest apparel, methinks.
When I saw the Deepwater Fins my brain went aacfdhhjgjjhyvthjvjtyft bc THEY'RE AWESOME!!!

The FR team have really knocked it out of the park with this fest apparel, methinks.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png92525955.png
Wavecrest actually goes so hard this year though, it's crazy.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
[quote name="Oggdo" date="2024-04-21 11:27:43" ] Wavecrest actually goes so hard this year though, it's crazy. [/quote] Ikr?? IT'S INSANE!
Oggdo wrote on 2024-04-21 11:27:43:
Ikr?? IT'S INSANE!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png92525955.png
agree!! I've been planning on making a dragon's outfit based off a siren, and aughhh the apparel is literally perfect
agree!! I've been planning on making a dragon's outfit based off a siren, and aughhh the apparel is literally perfect
_loeOqqx.png 3c8TwPZ.png _ (she/her)
lesbian.pngfayricore.pngVirgo.png

> about
> wishlist
__gQSfAxa.png 93629153.png
93907208.png
sameeeee. i hoard deepsea bulbs and this has finally given me something else like them,,,
sameeeee. i hoard deepsea bulbs and this has finally given me something else like them,,,
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
Yes! I love the fins.
Yes! I love the fins.
they/them
I need a dragon to put them on but yeah I'm buying a bajillion
I need a dragon to put them on but yeah I'm buying a bajillion
in7SefG.png
true!! while the skins don't really fit on my dragons (i'll probs buy a dragon for the banescale female one) i really like the genes and apparel
i'll be changing plans and giving both of my dusthides wavecrest :D
true!! while the skins don't really fit on my dragons (i'll probs buy a dragon for the banescale female one) i really like the genes and apparel
i'll be changing plans and giving both of my dusthides wavecrest :D
NcRl9aq.png
There goes my sand dollar stash for all eternity! I need a thousand.
There goes my sand dollar stash for all eternity! I need a thousand.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Yes! I loved the apparel this year. It looks incredible on female Bogsneaks especially, but it's also really neat on Spirals.
Yes! I loved the apparel this year. It looks incredible on female Bogsneaks especially, but it's also really neat on Spirals.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2