Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you buy or farm your battle stones?
1 2 3 4 5
I've never bought a battlestone, but I've sold a lot, so I appreciate those who don't have the time or energy to farm theirs!
I've never bought a battlestone, but I've sold a lot, so I appreciate those who don't have the time or energy to farm theirs!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I mostly hoard them from when they drop. I don’t normally train up new level 25s, so I think I’m set with the ones in my vault.
I mostly hoard them from when they drop. I don’t normally train up new level 25s, so I think I’m set with the ones in my vault.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
If I were needing to outfit a new dragon and didn't have the stones in my hoard, I would buy them.

However I do have a lot of spare berserkers/ambushes in my hoard (thanks Pink). It was an absolute godsend when I was a new player struggling to outfit my first coli team and Pink would just hand me these expensive stones (for my budget at the time).
If I were needing to outfit a new dragon and didn't have the stones in my hoard, I would buy them.

However I do have a lot of spare berserkers/ambushes in my hoard (thanks Pink). It was an absolute godsend when I was a new player struggling to outfit my first coli team and Pink would just hand me these expensive stones (for my budget at the time).
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I got very lucky and managed to get an elim to drop while grinding up a party of 3 to 25 using a no-elim training guide. That was back when elim was WAY more expensive, so that saved me a lot of money.

That elim went on the dragon that became my fodder trainer, so I haven't had to buy any stones since then. I've stoned quite a few more dragons, but not quickly enough that I didn't have the stones on hand.
I got very lucky and managed to get an elim to drop while grinding up a party of 3 to 25 using a no-elim training guide. That was back when elim was WAY more expensive, so that saved me a lot of money.

That elim went on the dragon that became my fodder trainer, so I haven't had to buy any stones since then. I've stoned quite a few more dragons, but not quickly enough that I didn't have the stones on hand.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I buy Berserkers and Ambushes, since Crim gets mine usually, so in the rare cases I feel like I need to stat a new dragon, I'll usually be out of those.

But Eliminates I farm. I'm not gonna pay 200+g on that.
I buy Berserkers and Ambushes, since Crim gets mine usually, so in the rare cases I feel like I need to stat a new dragon, I'll usually be out of those.

But Eliminates I farm. I'm not gonna pay 200+g on that.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
A mix of getting lucky and Pinkerton were my main sources before, but when you start multi-fighter projects every stone counts, so I'll often train fodder for funds while also praying for stones to drop. The real problem to me is the tinctures as I've had no luck in the venues they actually drop in, so I've got a stockpile of 19 I've slowly bought up.
A mix of getting lucky and Pinkerton were my main sources before, but when you start multi-fighter projects every stone counts, so I'll often train fodder for funds while also praying for stones to drop. The real problem to me is the tinctures as I've had no luck in the venues they actually drop in, so I've got a stockpile of 19 I've slowly bought up.
I have farmed all of mine. I don't remember where my first Eliminate dropped but I do remember my team weren't levelled enough to use it yet.

I think I bought some Saps and tinctures, but I've battled for everything else.
I have farmed all of mine. I don't remember where my first Eliminate dropped but I do remember my team weren't levelled enough to use it yet.

I think I bought some Saps and tinctures, but I've battled for everything else.
yeah i got like six elims last notn. I haven't needed to buy any for quite some time cause i got like five the year before. When I was training up a mire flyer for my friend who'd just joined, I did need to buy some berserkers, though. I had enough between june and december of last year to train a whole new 133 team without buying any, though, and I'm sitting on three berserkers right now.
yeah i got like six elims last notn. I haven't needed to buy any for quite some time cause i got like five the year before. When I was training up a mire flyer for my friend who'd just joined, I did need to buy some berserkers, though. I had enough between june and december of last year to train a whole new 133 team without buying any, though, and I'm sitting on three berserkers right now.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I outfitted my team when elims still went for like 30k in the AH. Those I bought. I am not a patient woman.

I've bought a few since, but mostly for donations and similar. I don't need more high level dragons the ones I already have :)
I outfitted my team when elims still went for like 30k in the AH. Those I bought. I am not a patient woman.

I've bought a few since, but mostly for donations and similar. I don't need more high level dragons the ones I already have :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
[quote name="Smaragdus" date="2024-03-08 06:55:10" ] The real question is why does Pinkerton give out so many ambush/berserk? Feels like i’m getting one every week or two almost, it’s crazy. [/quote] once i got 3 berserkers within 3 days of each other...wild times
Smaragdus wrote on 2024-03-08 06:55:10:
The real question is why does Pinkerton give out so many ambush/berserk? Feels like i’m getting one every week or two almost, it’s crazy.
once i got 3 berserkers within 3 days of each other...wild times
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
1 2 3 4 5