Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | desperate for aether gene expansion
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-26 14:10:31" ] Aether are the next ancients planned to get a gene expansion, though we don't have an ETA on when that will be. :) Definitely after Undertide's expansion thread is finished off and closed out and we've got the universal modern and ancient gene threads up for technical errors. (The universal threads are planned to be ongoing and will theoretically never be closed out.) Here are the current totals as of 2/26/24 for those who are curious. This counts primary basic, secondary basic, and tertiary basic as genes. Moderns: 122 Genes Aberration: 106 Genes Aether: 73 Genes Auraboa: 89 Genes Banescale: 90 Genes Gaoler: 87 Genes Sandsurge: 83 Genes Undertide: 131 Genes Veilspun: 80 Genes [/quote] i was not expecting to hear an actual confirmation :O :DD its nice that my suspicions were correct that aether would be next. and i had a feeling aethers were lacking the most genes out of all the ancients but i didnt feel like counting them all up and comparing lol but thats good to know. they really are in need of more genes as imo the selection they currently have is a bit lackluster. i hope you and the rest of the team take as much time as needed to roll out this expansion because the more genes, the better i say!!! i know my tone probably makes it seem like im really impatient but i'm just really hyped and had this topic on my mind since the undertide expansion, which they really deserved. [emoji=undertide laughing size=1] now that i know aethers are next it means i've got something concrete to look forward to :D i do feel bad for veilspun fans though [emoji=veilspun deadpan size=1] your time will come soon...
Undel wrote on 2024-02-26 14:10:31:
Aether are the next ancients planned to get a gene expansion, though we don't have an ETA on when that will be. :) Definitely after Undertide's expansion thread is finished off and closed out and we've got the universal modern and ancient gene threads up for technical errors. (The universal threads are planned to be ongoing and will theoretically never be closed out.)

Here are the current totals as of 2/26/24 for those who are curious. This counts primary basic, secondary basic, and tertiary basic as genes.

Moderns: 122 Genes
Aberration: 106 Genes
Aether: 73 Genes
Auraboa: 89 Genes
Banescale: 90 Genes
Gaoler: 87 Genes
Sandsurge: 83 Genes
Undertide: 131 Genes
Veilspun: 80 Genes

i was not expecting to hear an actual confirmation :O :DD its nice that my suspicions were correct that aether would be next. and i had a feeling aethers were lacking the most genes out of all the ancients but i didnt feel like counting them all up and comparing lol but thats good to know. they really are in need of more genes as imo the selection they currently have is a bit lackluster. i hope you and the rest of the team take as much time as needed to roll out this expansion because the more genes, the better i say!!! i know my tone probably makes it seem like im really impatient but i'm just really hyped and had this topic on my mind since the undertide expansion, which they really deserved. now that i know aethers are next it means i've got something concrete to look forward to :D i do feel bad for veilspun fans though your time will come soon...
T4i92e1.png
e7lpONG.png
kCHWEjf.png
cZONpfv.png
FObX7rS.png
1UQr9EN.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
ZHNn6By.png
I am BEGGING for them to get Sphinxmoth and Hawkmoth, how did the MOTH breed not get them T_T
I am BEGGING for them to get Sphinxmoth and Hawkmoth, how did the MOTH breed not get them T_T
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
looking at the dev post and the gene numbers are crazy because in my mind we JUST got aethers. so it's wild that they're getting new genes relatively soon haha
looking at the dev post and the gene numbers are crazy because in my mind we JUST got aethers. so it's wild that they're getting new genes relatively soon haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Undertides having more genes than Moderns is wild to me
Undertides having more genes than Moderns is wild to me
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
[quote name="Astromanian" date="2024-02-26 16:57:16" ] Yesss! I love Aethers. I hope they get Blossom, which is very unlikely, and Branches, which is even more unlikely, haha. [/quote] I don't really think it's [i]that[/i] unlikely, given that Undertides just got Blossom and Branches, and they're not really the first breed I'd expect to get either gene. I could see Aether getting Blossom and Branches (though admittedly, I think every breed could get Blossom as well). Branches in particular would probably look good with the horns on Aether.
Astromanian wrote on 2024-02-26 16:57:16:
Yesss! I love Aethers. I hope they get Blossom, which is very unlikely, and Branches, which is even more unlikely, haha.
I don't really think it's that unlikely, given that Undertides just got Blossom and Branches, and they're not really the first breed I'd expect to get either gene.

I could see Aether getting Blossom and Branches (though admittedly, I think every breed could get Blossom as well). Branches in particular would probably look good with the horns on Aether.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2024-02-26 20:27:27" ] [quote name="Astromanian" date="2024-02-26 16:57:16" ] Yesss! I love Aethers. I hope they get Blossom, which is very unlikely, and Branches, which is even more unlikely, haha. [/quote] I don't really think it's [i]that[/i] unlikely, given that Undertides just got Blossom and Branches, and they're not really the first breed I'd expect to get either gene. I could see Aether getting Blossom and Branches (though admittedly, I think every breed could get Blossom as well). Branches in particular would probably look good with the horns on Aether. [/quote] I agree that branches would look really good. I really hope that is one of the genes they get.
KingVulture wrote on 2024-02-26 20:27:27:
Astromanian wrote on 2024-02-26 16:57:16:
Yesss! I love Aethers. I hope they get Blossom, which is very unlikely, and Branches, which is even more unlikely, haha.
I don't really think it's that unlikely, given that Undertides just got Blossom and Branches, and they're not really the first breed I'd expect to get either gene.

I could see Aether getting Blossom and Branches (though admittedly, I think every breed could get Blossom as well). Branches in particular would probably look good with the horns on Aether.
I agree that branches would look really good. I really hope that is one of the genes they get.
I will put something here eventually.
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-02-26 04:34:02" ] glimmer and capsule on aethers.. just think about it... [/quote] I second this! They're soooo good for belly genes!
colorscapes wrote on 2024-02-26 04:34:02:
glimmer and capsule on aethers.. just think about it...
I second this! They're soooo good for belly genes!
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I would like Chitin. That'd be so super awesome.

and a gene that merges stinger and mandibles but that is a pipe dream,,,, can you imagine the public outcry :(
I would like Chitin. That'd be so super awesome.

and a gene that merges stinger and mandibles but that is a pipe dream,,,, can you imagine the public outcry :(
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
At this point I am begging for Aether Capsule, it's one of my go-to genes
At this point I am begging for Aether Capsule, it's one of my go-to genes
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Branches might be tricky given how close the antlers on male pose aethers are to the top of the image. Fingers crossed, though, I think it'd look adorable.
Branches might be tricky given how close the antlers on male pose aethers are to the top of the image. Fingers crossed, though, I think it'd look adorable.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
1 2 3 4 5