Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no frigidfin fams dropping in coli
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hey, I just wanted to ask if anyone else is not seeing any frigidfin familiars dropping in the coli? I've been grinding for about an hour in the silk-strewn wreckage and I haven't seen a single beaver or narwin. Am I just really really unlucky or is this happening to anyone else?
Hey, I just wanted to ask if anyone else is not seeing any frigidfin familiars dropping in the coli? I've been grinding for about an hour in the silk-strewn wreckage and I haven't seen a single beaver or narwin. Am I just really really unlucky or is this happening to anyone else?
gxacNa1.gif
i just got a narwin familiar while grinding, i think you're just unlucky :[ hope you get one soon, tho
i just got a narwin familiar while grinding, i think you're just unlucky :[ hope you get one soon, tho
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
very weird! I've gotten many normal familiar drops but no bonus ones. mercury must be in retrograde
very weird! I've gotten many normal familiar drops but no bonus ones. mercury must be in retrograde
gxacNa1.gif
Sometimes when I'm having a bad RNG day for fest drops, the next day I just instantly get everything. Hopefully either your luck turns around or you get a bonus luck day tomorrow!

(I have gotten one of the narwhals, but not the other, haven't paid attention to beavers because I already have 'em but I don't think I've seen any drop— it tends to take a while for me, usually.)
Sometimes when I'm having a bad RNG day for fest drops, the next day I just instantly get everything. Hopefully either your luck turns around or you get a bonus luck day tomorrow!

(I have gotten one of the narwhals, but not the other, haven't paid attention to beavers because I already have 'em but I don't think I've seen any drop— it tends to take a while for me, usually.)
They're priced stupid high in the AH. So yeah, they must be dropping.. but not very much. I haven't had much luck yet either.
They're priced stupid high in the AH. So yeah, they must be dropping.. but not very much. I haven't had much luck yet either.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Took me two hours to get one narwhal drop and Im grinding low level? Do event fams usually have this low drop rate?
Took me two hours to get one narwhal drop and Im grinding low level? Do event fams usually have this low drop rate?
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
The drop rate for familiars seems MUCH lower than the previous years. I got a whole page of each type of beaver with no sweat, and I've only gotten two of the narwhales after a couple hours of grinding.
The drop rate for familiars seems MUCH lower than the previous years. I got a whole page of each type of beaver with no sweat, and I've only gotten two of the narwhales after a couple hours of grinding.
uCR5SCW.png
I also haven't gotten a single familiar from the event. I'm hoping when I play after work or tomorrow I'll have some better luck.
I also haven't gotten a single familiar from the event. I'm hoping when I play after work or tomorrow I'll have some better luck.
I’ve gotten 3 - I hope your luck shapes up soon!
I’ve gotten 3 - I hope your luck shapes up soon!
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2023-12-07 10:36:34" ] The drop rate for familiars seems MUCH lower than the previous years. I got a whole page of each type of beaver with no sweat, and I've only gotten two of the narwhales after a couple hours of grinding. [/quote] I've yet to get a beaver, which is really weird. Got a level 23 to 25, got several level 12s to 16. A bunch of 0 to 6.. so.. been there a minute.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2023-12-07 10:36:34:
I've yet to get a beaver, which is really weird. Got a level 23 to 25, got several level 12s to 16. A bunch of 0 to 6.. so.. been there a minute.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14