Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no frigidfin fams dropping in coli
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
All I've gotten so far is a Fenfisher Flattail. I'll keep coliseum grinding, but...
All I've gotten so far is a Fenfisher Flattail. I'll keep coliseum grinding, but...
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="Anky" date="2023-12-07 16:25:32" ] I got an ice egg before any of the holiday familiars dropped. Like. Something is up. I've been at this since event release leveling a dragon to max. [/quote] I found a Light egg before any of the event familiars dropped (and so far, I've only found three Chillriver Booktooths in about 15 hours of farming/grinding over two days, and nothing else). I've found several scenes, though, and Just found my first vista.
Anky wrote on 2023-12-07 16:25:32:
I got an ice egg before any of the holiday familiars dropped. Like. Something is up. I've been at this since event release leveling a dragon to max.

I found a Light egg before any of the event familiars dropped (and so far, I've only found three Chillriver Booktooths in about 15 hours of farming/grinding over two days, and nothing else). I've found several scenes, though, and Just found my first vista.
HEveOVO.png
I've gotten 3 narwin, and a beaver. The familiars are there they are just like cats and they show up when they want to.
I've gotten 3 narwin, and a beaver. The familiars are there they are just like cats and they show up when they want to.
[quote name="shinypogs" date="2023-12-08 14:43:43" ] I've gotten 3 narwin, and a beaver. The familiars are there they are just like cats and they show up when they want to. [/quote] But they're not showing up at the rate they have in the past. I've found at least half a dozen scenes and only three familiars -- and those three event familiars took me 16 hours to find.
shinypogs wrote on 2023-12-08 14:43:43:

But they're not showing up at the rate they have in the past. I've found at least half a dozen scenes and only three familiars -- and those three event familiars took me 16 hours to find.
HEveOVO.png
I'm getting a lot of familiars (and two eliminates so far!) but most of the familiars are regular old Mire types. I seem to remember the beavers being more droppy than this in the past. Could just be RNG though. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not.
I'm getting a lot of familiars (and two eliminates so far!) but most of the familiars are regular old Mire types. I seem to remember the beavers being more droppy than this in the past. Could just be RNG though. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
they're pretty cheap on the AH for a fam that was just released, i think the drop rate is probably normal. i've gotten three so far.
they're pretty cheap on the AH for a fam that was just released, i think the drop rate is probably normal. i've gotten three so far.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I've leveled four dragons to 25, and have gotten 1 beaver and 4 narwhals. They've absolutely cranked the droprate way down. I noticed this the last couple bonus food events, but have spent so much time in the coliseum for this one that I am pretty confident saying they're not common at all. I've gotten a crazy number of regular monster familiar drops, but only 5 of the event familiars.

These used to be a great time to stock up on Baldwin fodder, but I guess not anymore.
I've leveled four dragons to 25, and have gotten 1 beaver and 4 narwhals. They've absolutely cranked the droprate way down. I noticed this the last couple bonus food events, but have spent so much time in the coliseum for this one that I am pretty confident saying they're not common at all. I've gotten a crazy number of regular monster familiar drops, but only 5 of the event familiars.

These used to be a great time to stock up on Baldwin fodder, but I guess not anymore.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
I tried yesterday until rollover and only got two of the same Narwin. I'm trying again, but if I don't get the other, I'll just buy it with the money I got from selling the repeated one and write it down as another reason to quit--wait... [center]OMG! WHAT IF THEY NERF NOTN DROPS, TOO!? [emoji=nocturne scared size=2][/center]
I tried yesterday until rollover and only got two of the same Narwin. I'm trying again, but if I don't get the other, I'll just buy it with the money I got from selling the repeated one and write it down as another reason to quit--wait...
OMG! WHAT IF THEY NERF NOTN DROPS, TOO!?

1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
I finally got one of the Narwin to drop last night. Now I got THREE of the same one. (I sold one last night and just got another a few minutes ago)

If anyone has the Narwin Harvester and needs Narwin Fisher, I'm willing to do a 1x1 trade.
I finally got one of the Narwin to drop last night. Now I got THREE of the same one. (I sold one last night and just got another a few minutes ago)

If anyone has the Narwin Harvester and needs Narwin Fisher, I'm willing to do a 1x1 trade.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 91764317.png
92623961.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Scatter Log!
extra1.png
@SakuraSundae i'll take you up on that offer! i've had no luck finding the fisher ;_;
@SakuraSundae i'll take you up on that offer! i've had no luck finding the fisher ;_;
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14