Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | no frigidfin fams dropping in coli
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Same. I've been grinding on and off all day, leveled about 7 dragons and got nothing? I really just want the two new ones and maybe some beavers to brew in prep for NOTN but RNG is being a butt.
Same. I've been grinding on and off all day, leveled about 7 dragons and got nothing? I really just want the two new ones and maybe some beavers to brew in prep for NOTN but RNG is being a butt.
I have yet to see one drop. I just went ahead and bought the 2 so I can move on with level grinding for the holiday. The drop rate feels lower than what the announcement implied.
I have yet to see one drop. I just went ahead and bought the 2 so I can move on with level grinding for the holiday. The drop rate feels lower than what the announcement implied.
FeIiZnO.png
Narwins definitely don't seem as common as the announcement implies; I think their droprate should be upped since apparently they're only available during Frigidfin and not everyone has time to grind at this time of year.
Narwins definitely don't seem as common as the announcement implies; I think their droprate should be upped since apparently they're only available during Frigidfin and not everyone has time to grind at this time of year.
I got the Narwin Harvester within 20 minutes of grinding and the Narwin Fisher after a few hours. It's unfortunately up to RNG and some are just luckier than others. The announcement is a bit misleading. It seems they can drop from ANY enemy, but the chance is still quite rare (same as any other familiar, maybe?).

Auction House prices are very high right now, so if you're looking to buy one, maybe wait a few days. I'm sure more people will find some and supply will increase.

Wishing you the best luck!! I hope you find these guys soon!

Edit: As of now, the LAH for the Narwin Harvester and the Narwin Fisher are 60g and 90g respectively. Earlier this morning, LAH were both around 150g. If you're frustrated with the Coli or don't Coli at all, I'd wait as more people put their Narwins up for sale.
I got the Narwin Harvester within 20 minutes of grinding and the Narwin Fisher after a few hours. It's unfortunately up to RNG and some are just luckier than others. The announcement is a bit misleading. It seems they can drop from ANY enemy, but the chance is still quite rare (same as any other familiar, maybe?).

Auction House prices are very high right now, so if you're looking to buy one, maybe wait a few days. I'm sure more people will find some and supply will increase.

Wishing you the best luck!! I hope you find these guys soon!

Edit: As of now, the LAH for the Narwin Harvester and the Narwin Fisher are 60g and 90g respectively. Earlier this morning, LAH were both around 150g. If you're frustrated with the Coli or don't Coli at all, I'd wait as more people put their Narwins up for sale.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
[quote name="Nott" date="2023-12-07 10:41:40" ] I’ve gotten 3 - I hope your luck shapes up soon! [/quote] @Nott Where did you go in Coli to get yours? I've been bouncing around.
Nott wrote on 2023-12-07 10:41:40:
I’ve gotten 3 - I hope your luck shapes up soon!

@Nott
Where did you go in Coli to get yours? I've been bouncing around.
[quote name="Pendergraft" date="2023-12-07 11:41:48" ] [quote name="Nott" date="2023-12-07 10:41:40" ] I’ve gotten 3 - I hope your luck shapes up soon! [/quote] @-Nott Where did you go in Coli to get yours? I've been bouncing around. [/quote] @Pendergraft I've been mostly doing golem workshop with a little harpy's roost and ghostlight for breaks. I had a level 23 I'm trying to power through the last couple of levels for lol
Pendergraft wrote on 2023-12-07 11:41:48:
Nott wrote on 2023-12-07 10:41:40:
I’ve gotten 3 - I hope your luck shapes up soon!

@-Nott
Where did you go in Coli to get yours? I've been bouncing around.
@Pendergraft I've been mostly doing golem workshop with a little harpy's roost and ghostlight for breaks.
I had a level 23 I'm trying to power through the last couple of levels for lol
Drops so bad I got boss drop before I got narval
Drops so bad I got boss drop before I got narval
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I've been grinding all day and I've had none drop. Getting a lot of fish and familiars from other monsters. They said the drop is fairly common. That's not scarce or rare. It should be dropping more during the holiday.
I've been grinding all day and I've had none drop. Getting a lot of fish and familiars from other monsters. They said the drop is fairly common. That's not scarce or rare. It should be dropping more during the holiday.
FeIiZnO.png
[quote name="Otterbeans" date="2023-12-07 09:38:22" ] Hey, I just wanted to ask if anyone else is not seeing any frigidfin familiars dropping in the coli? I've been grinding for about an hour in the silk-strewn wreckage and I haven't seen a single beaver or narwin. Am I just really really unlucky or is this happening to anyone else? [/quote] You're not alone. I've been grinding in the Mire while I clear shows off the DVR, and I found ONE beaver and ZERO narwin in about five hours (hey, I'm retired -- my time is my own). The event food seems to be dropping at a slower rate than past events, as well.
Otterbeans wrote on 2023-12-07 09:38:22:
Hey, I just wanted to ask if anyone else is not seeing any frigidfin familiars dropping in the coli? I've been grinding for about an hour in the silk-strewn wreckage and I haven't seen a single beaver or narwin. Am I just really really unlucky or is this happening to anyone else?

You're not alone. I've been grinding in the Mire while I clear shows off the DVR, and I found ONE beaver and ZERO narwin in about five hours (hey, I'm retired -- my time is my own). The event food seems to be dropping at a slower rate than past events, as well.
HEveOVO.png
I've tried getting the narwhals to drop for over 3 hours and still nothing.
I've tried getting the narwhals to drop for over 3 hours and still nothing.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14