Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievements that hurt your soul
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Was flicking through to see what achievements I could fill up quickly and noticed some that hurt my soul:

-I'm Getting Kicked off my Pub Quiz Team
Answer all 10 questions in a single batch incorrectly at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post

- The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion
Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne
Was flicking through to see what achievements I could fill up quickly and noticed some that hurt my soul:

-I'm Getting Kicked off my Pub Quiz Team
Answer all 10 questions in a single batch incorrectly at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post

- The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion
Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
What Does She Do with All this Stuff (2500)
I've been working on this achievement almost obsessively. ITS TAKING SO LOOOOOONNNGGGG ;^; Just take all my stuff already. >.<
What Does She Do with All this Stuff (2500)
I've been working on this achievement almost obsessively. ITS TAKING SO LOOOOOONNNGGGG ;^; Just take all my stuff already. >.<
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png

-Ancient Hatch Batch (3000)

I've hatched 5697 eggs in the entire lifetime of my account and I've been breeding regularly since launch. Whose sick idea was this

-Ancient Hatch Batch (3000)

I've hatched 5697 eggs in the entire lifetime of my account and I've been breeding regularly since launch. Whose sick idea was this
Mahjong Master (100)
I will probably never finish this. Ever. I DREAD the thought of having to complete this achievement.
Mahjong Master (100)
I will probably never finish this. Ever. I DREAD the thought of having to complete this achievement.

The breeding achievements make me want to bite!!!

I have mostly G1s, fandragons, and lore dragons, I don't want to breed them! ...or for the ones I do breed to have awful offspring lists. But I also don't want to be forced to buy RTB fodder every week for the rest of forever just to get an achievement.

I cri everytiem...

The breeding achievements make me want to bite!!!

I have mostly G1s, fandragons, and lore dragons, I don't want to breed them! ...or for the ones I do breed to have awful offspring lists. But I also don't want to be forced to buy RTB fodder every week for the rest of forever just to get an achievement.

I cri everytiem...

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

I will never get the 50K runestones one. Breeding? Eventually... in over a decade by my calculations but eventually... but runestones? I can't make it past level 12, much less 16!
I will never get the 50K runestones one. Breeding? Eventually... in over a decade by my calculations but eventually... but runestones? I can't make it past level 12, much less 16!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
I forgot there was a chest achievement. I don't know if I can do that. What if the single chest I leave is an egg? It could have been an egg and I let it turn to Dust. That's gotta be the top one for me, I don't know if I'm strong enough.
I forgot there was a chest achievement. I don't know if I can do that. What if the single chest I leave is an egg? It could have been an egg and I let it turn to Dust. That's gotta be the top one for me, I don't know if I'm strong enough.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Rainy Day Fund, specifically the 10,000,000 treasure. It completely stalls things and progress on the lair can't really be made. It felt good clearing the vault yesterday though. Got a few nice scatters I needed. [emoji=aberration happy size=2]
Rainy Day Fund, specifically the 10,000,000 treasure. It completely stalls things and progress on the lair can't really be made.

It felt good clearing the vault yesterday though. Got a few nice scatters I needed.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
@Recallback Turns out you can buy Nocturne Dust and that completes the achievement for you! You don’t have to let that chest turn to dust!
@Recallback Turns out you can buy Nocturne Dust and that completes the achievement for you! You don’t have to let that chest turn to dust!
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2023-12-02 23:13:38" ] @/Recallback Turns out you can buy Nocturne Dust and that completes the achievement for you! You don’t have to let that chest turn to dust! [/quote] Oh that's super useful to know, thank you! My next worst achievement then is that really monstrous Shock Switch one. Simply too many points for one man to achieve.
BlurryReality wrote on 2023-12-02 23:13:38:
@/Recallback Turns out you can buy Nocturne Dust and that completes the achievement for you! You don’t have to let that chest turn to dust!

Oh that's super useful to know, thank you! My next worst achievement then is that really monstrous Shock Switch one. Simply too many points for one man to achieve.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9