Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievements that hurt your soul
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[gamedb achievement=578] What if I don't want to spend 960kT on Joxboxes and stuff I'm not going to use? [emoji=mirror sad size=1] [gamedb achievement=566] Yeah, I'm not touching that.
Of Course I'll Take the Mystery Box! (12)
What if I don't want to spend 960kT on Joxboxes and stuff I'm not going to use?

Auctioneer (1000)
Yeah, I'm not touching that.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Modern Egg-stravaganza (3000), Ancient Hatch Batch (3000), and Boundless Potential (1000). i have all 5 nests and fill them each cycle, and i bond with my familiars each day, but these achievements are going to take so much time...
Modern Egg-stravaganza (3000), Ancient Hatch Batch (3000), and Boundless Potential (1000). i have all 5 nests and fill them each cycle, and i bond with my familiars each day, but these achievements are going to take so much time...
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
Any of the fairground ones, but especially any and all that have to do with glimmer and gloom. I just cannot understand that game. Brain will not comprehend even with a guide. My sister has tried to walk me through it. I will never get those acheviements because I cannot force myself to do glimmer and gloom.
Any of the fairground ones, but especially any and all that have to do with glimmer and gloom. I just cannot understand that game. Brain will not comprehend even with a guide. My sister has tried to walk me through it. I will never get those acheviements because I cannot force myself to do glimmer and gloom.
in7SefG.png
[quote name="@Krok" date="2024-02-04 20:41:42" ][gamedb achievement=566] Yeah, I'm not touching that. [/quote] is it the clicking that long or just trying to find enough items? bc i got that one in one day selling broken arrows 1 at a time for Warriors Way. listed them all for 1t each. didn't make any treasure off of it but it made the achieve super easy and the only obnoxious part is the clicking !! [gamedb achievement=347] this one took me longer than i want to admit and it was suffering the whole way bc its impossible to do with 1 dragon. :sob: so i'd get enough breath built to do a single pack, get bonked by two birds, repeat for 20m, and then hit level 2.
@Krok wrote on 2024-02-04 20:41:42:
Auctioneer (1000)
Yeah, I'm not touching that.

is it the clicking that long or just trying to find enough items? bc i got that one in one day selling broken arrows 1 at a time for Warriors Way. listed them all for 1t each. didn't make any treasure off of it but it made the achieve super easy and the only obnoxious part is the clicking !!

Who Needs Friends? (10)
this one took me longer than i want to admit and it was suffering the whole way bc its impossible to do with 1 dragon. :sob: so i'd get enough breath built to do a single pack, get bonked by two birds, repeat for 20m, and then hit level 2.
for as much as i love achievements... i've already bid farewell to the breeding achievements. the thought of constantly operating at max breeding capacity for the next six or seven years makes me want to explode*

*i'm debating collecting enough boons to do it all in one go, just haven't decided if i'm insane enough yet

for as much as i love achievements... i've already bid farewell to the breeding achievements. the thought of constantly operating at max breeding capacity for the next six or seven years makes me want to explode*

*i'm debating collecting enough boons to do it all in one go, just haven't decided if i'm insane enough yet

hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9