Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your clans name?
Okay so obviously when you open a plays profile it says [i]{player}’s clan[/i] but what, if any, is your clan’s name? and why? I am trying to finally come up with my clans name and I am looking for some inspiration. For example is it just your username? is it one of your first dragon’s names? is it something completely random? I will be sure to update this when I come up with my clans name :3 EDIT: I think I have decided what my clans name will be! ΕΥΡΗΚΑ! I am currently Arcane but am planning on moving to lightning bc of where I want my clans lore to go as they both love learning but also applying that learning. I thought a really cool name for my Clan would be something similar to Eureka because of the strong themes of applying new learning and found this on the Wikipedia page about Eureka: [quote=Eureka (word) via Wikipedia]Another mathematician, Carl Friedrich Gauss, echoed Archimedes when in 1796 he wrote in his diary, "ΕΥΡΗΚΑ! num = Δ + Δ + Δ", referring to his discovery that any positive integer could be expressed as the sum of at most three triangular numbers.[11] This result is now known as Gauss' Eureka theorem[12] and is a special case of what later became known as the Fermat polygonal number theorem.[/quote]
Okay so obviously when you open a plays profile it says {player}’s clan but what, if any, is your clan’s name? and why?

I am trying to finally come up with my clans name and I am looking for some inspiration. For example is it just your username? is it one of your first dragon’s names? is it something completely random?

I will be sure to update this when I come up with my clans name :3

EDIT: I think I have decided what my clans name will be! ΕΥΡΗΚΑ! I am currently Arcane but am planning on moving to lightning bc of where I want my clans lore to go as they both love learning but also applying that learning. I thought a really cool name for my Clan would be something similar to Eureka because of the strong themes of applying new learning and found this on the Wikipedia page about Eureka:
Eureka (word) via Wikipedia wrote:
Another mathematician, Carl Friedrich Gauss, echoed Archimedes when in 1796 he wrote in his diary, "ΕΥΡΗΚΑ! num = Δ + Δ + Δ", referring to his discovery that any positive integer could be expressed as the sum of at most three triangular numbers.[11] This result is now known as Gauss' Eureka theorem[12] and is a special case of what later became known as the Fermat polygonal number theorem.
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
My clan is called Sehnsucht! It's a german word that refers to longing for something that you haven't experienced.
My clan is called Sehnsucht! It's a german word that refers to longing for something that you haven't experienced.
I've tried several, but I kept restarting my lore so I gave up. Right now, I just have Omori locations...
I've tried several, but I kept restarting my lore so I gave up. Right now, I just have Omori locations...
de5tKw1.png
Saratin Sara was going to be my name, but my dad lost the coin toss for my name and -tin bcs it was a basic city name ending
Saratin Sara was going to be my name, but my dad lost the coin toss for my name and -tin bcs it was a basic city name ending
LvA Contribution
Hello again! My username means "the goat" and I really like goats, so I decided to name my clan the Caprine Clan. Other users may pick a name depending on their Flight or the name of their progen!
Hello again! My username means "the goat" and I really like goats, so I decided to name my clan the Caprine Clan. Other users may pick a name depending on their Flight or the name of their progen!
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
x8bDWFu.png

Proud owner
of the
Caprine Hatchery !
WQA384m.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
i need to come up with names for my other tabs as well but my first two are the town of marshton! its not a super unique or original but even just coming up with a name was a pretty big step for me haha.
i need to come up with names for my other tabs as well but my first two are the town of marshton! its not a super unique or original but even just coming up with a name was a pretty big step for me haha.
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
I haven't decided on a name. honestly I don't think my clan really has a name - the primary town is probably referred to as something like "Gladeside" since it's by the Gladeveins, but that is more of a nickname than an actual name.
I haven't decided on a name. honestly I don't think my clan really has a name - the primary town is probably referred to as something like "Gladeside" since it's by the Gladeveins, but that is more of a nickname than an actual name.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
My clan is called The Rabbit Hole! Not only is the clan located in a literal, rabbit sized hole in the ground (my dragons have all eaten dwarf mushrooms which have shrunk them down to a miniature size permanently), but the deeper you go into my lair, the more you find! :)
I didn't have a clan name for a long time because I felt very much torn on my personal lore but I feel like I really identify with this one. ^^
My clan is called The Rabbit Hole! Not only is the clan located in a literal, rabbit sized hole in the ground (my dragons have all eaten dwarf mushrooms which have shrunk them down to a miniature size permanently), but the deeper you go into my lair, the more you find! :)
I didn't have a clan name for a long time because I felt very much torn on my personal lore but I feel like I really identify with this one. ^^
aether4.png Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
Mine is technically called the Gleaming Lotus Glen, but I'm currently revamping my lore a bit and I want it to be called Amatinea! I took the preffix of Ama [heaven/sky] and combined it with Tinea which is the latin word for moth!
Mine is technically called the Gleaming Lotus Glen, but I'm currently revamping my lore a bit and I want it to be called Amatinea! I took the preffix of Ama [heaven/sky] and combined it with Tinea which is the latin word for moth!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
The Clan of the Striking Bolt, located in Electrician’s Edge!

Sometimes I don’t love the clan name, but I’m too attached now to change it. I love the name of the lair, though!
The Clan of the Striking Bolt, located in Electrician’s Edge!

Sometimes I don’t love the clan name, but I’m too attached now to change it. I love the name of the lair, though!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png