Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your clans name?
[quote name="HappyUnlucky" date="2023-11-22 16:15:49" ] My clan is called Sehnsucht! It's a german word that refers to longing for something that you haven't experienced. [/quote] *points* rammstein fan - to answer the question tho lol, my pfp derg is named after nocturnal from TES and her cult is called the nightingales, so i default to referring to them that way. not very original ik but its been this way for six years now ^^
HappyUnlucky wrote on 2023-11-22 16:15:49:
My clan is called Sehnsucht! It's a german word that refers to longing for something that you haven't experienced.

*points* rammstein fan

- to answer the question tho lol, my pfp derg is named after nocturnal from TES and her cult is called the nightingales, so i default to referring to them that way. not very original ik but its been this way for six years now ^^
The Barrens! Because it's in a polar barren...
The Barrens! Because it's in a polar barren...
@alucardpuppy I think you may have the best clan name of them all
@alucardpuppy I think you may have the best clan name of them all
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
I don't really have a proper name per se, but currently, I've called my flight area Mount Nevergreen. I'm considering something along the lines of the Nevergreen Alpinists, or maybe the Nevergreen Cragsman, but I'm not sure yet.
I don't really have a proper name per se, but currently, I've called my flight area Mount Nevergreen. I'm considering something along the lines of the Nevergreen Alpinists, or maybe the Nevergreen Cragsman, but I'm not sure yet.
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
Etina Gardens. I shortened the word "retina" into, well, etina when I was coming up with it. Very creative indeed

I'm more proud of the tab names than my clan name lol. But yknow, I also like it and I'm too lazy to change it so it's going to stay like that for a good while.
Etina Gardens. I shortened the word "retina" into, well, etina when I was coming up with it. Very creative indeed

I'm more proud of the tab names than my clan name lol. But yknow, I also like it and I'm too lazy to change it so it's going to stay like that for a good while.
hpeefullyfinaledit.png
Drypeaks! it's in the dry shattered plains, and there's a suspiciously placed mountain that looms over the town
Drypeaks! it's in the dry shattered plains, and there's a suspiciously placed mountain that looms over the town
cDDSaqc.png
*clears throat*

Fallen Stars uwu

Explanation: I'm in Arcane lolol

But the town's name in my clan territory is named Patera and it is an irregular crater, or a complex crater with scalloped edges on a celestial body (totally copy pasted from Google lol) because I love everything about astronomy lol (and the town is located inside a meteor crater)
*clears throat*

Fallen Stars uwu

Explanation: I'm in Arcane lolol

But the town's name in my clan territory is named Patera and it is an irregular crater, or a complex crater with scalloped edges on a celestial body (totally copy pasted from Google lol) because I love everything about astronomy lol (and the town is located inside a meteor crater)
SIG-02.png
Jovakarukam, which is based on the ursegal conlang. it means brilliant workshop. it's not really a name that's used in my lore very much, but it's the name i settled on to talk about everyone as a collective.
Jovakarukam, which is based on the ursegal conlang. it means brilliant workshop. it's not really a name that's used in my lore very much, but it's the name i settled on to talk about everyone as a collective.
sorry my christmas sig has been up until may it won't happen again
My clan doesn't have a name yet, but I have named the place where they live: the Moontide Isles. :]
My clan doesn't have a name yet, but I have named the place where they live: the Moontide Isles. :]
ixS0Z25.png
When the color wheel released I fell in love with the color "Sanguine". At that time I started getting into the lore aspect and I landed on Sanguine as a clan name.

Sanguine is my favorite onsite color. In color it is a /blood/ red which speaks to me as its used in heraldry to refer to blood red. Heraldry makes me think of olden times, like medieval times. This works with my love for Vampires both in age and actual color which works with my username.

Also other than the color Sanguine as a word also means "optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation." Given I've had a lot of trauma in my life which makes me view myself as a survivor. Hence me being a member of Plague THE survival flight, thus the ability to be positive when everything is going bad around you is a thing you kind of need or you go absolutely bonkers.

So my clan is Sanguine by choice AND by nature. As they spend their days wandering the abiding boneyard rescuing lost travelers that they come across. Which is kind of me irl as I could be having the worst day of my life but if I come across someone crying I have to help them feel better if I can.
When the color wheel released I fell in love with the color "Sanguine". At that time I started getting into the lore aspect and I landed on Sanguine as a clan name.

Sanguine is my favorite onsite color. In color it is a /blood/ red which speaks to me as its used in heraldry to refer to blood red. Heraldry makes me think of olden times, like medieval times. This works with my love for Vampires both in age and actual color which works with my username.

Also other than the color Sanguine as a word also means "optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation." Given I've had a lot of trauma in my life which makes me view myself as a survivor. Hence me being a member of Plague THE survival flight, thus the ability to be positive when everything is going bad around you is a thing you kind of need or you go absolutely bonkers.

So my clan is Sanguine by choice AND by nature. As they spend their days wandering the abiding boneyard rescuing lost travelers that they come across. Which is kind of me irl as I could be having the worst day of my life but if I come across someone crying I have to help them feel better if I can.
X0JktGl.png