Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69
I am SO excited~!
I am SO excited~!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I have just sent out my welcome letters to my group of Santas -- hello, Santas!! So happy to have you this year. <3
I have just sent out my welcome letters to my group of Santas -- hello, Santas!! So happy to have you this year. <3
[columns][size=4]Hello everyone! There has been a small mix-up with your wishlists. Please refrain from sending any presents until you receive a new PM from your elf. Thank you! [emoji=new friend size=1] [size=2][pings removed][/size][color=black][/size][/color][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/vPIu4Dl.png[/img][/columns]
Hello everyone! There has been a small mix-up with your wishlists. Please refrain from sending any presents until you receive a new PM from your elf.

Thank you! [pings removed]
vPIu4Dl.png
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I just got done spending a lot of gems to spoil my target, I hope they like it :D
I just got done spending a lot of gems to spoil my target, I hope they like it :D
ok
ok
lt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gif9l9rZro.pngEHTyp1S.gifxcEUvDk.png
[center][img alt="'flight rising secret santa 2023' in white text, next to a lantern. snow is falling."]https://i.imgur.com/FiQbgrX.gif[/img] @pinglist-2272 Hello everyone! We hope you are having a lovely holiday so far. This is just a reminder that [color=#5796f4][b]Ancient genes[/b][/color] will have their formatting changed soon. This means wishlists that are [i]visual only[/i] will have blank spots when this occurs. We recommend having [color=#5796f4][b]both codes on your wishlist[/b][/color], and/or listing out what you'd like as well. That way, when the old one stops working, the new one will. [quote=Example] [item=tertiary gene: firefly (auraboa)][item=tertiary auraboa gene: firefly] [code][item=tertiary gene: firefly (auraboa)][item=tertiary auraboa gene: firefly][/code][/quote] [emoji=glasses size=1] You may read more about this change at [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3292095]the bottom of the Rockbreaker Ceremony post[/url]. Thank you! [emoji=new friend size=1][/center]
'flight rising secret santa 2023' in white text, next to a lantern. snow is falling.

@SSE 2023

Hello everyone! We hope you are having a lovely holiday so far.

This is just a reminder that Ancient genes will have their formatting changed soon. This means wishlists that are visual only will have blank spots when this occurs.

We recommend having both codes on your wishlist, and/or listing out what you'd like as well. That way, when the old one stops working, the new one will.

Example wrote:
Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Firefly
Code:
[item=tertiary gene: firefly (auraboa)][item=tertiary auraboa gene: firefly]

You may read more about this change at the bottom of the Rockbreaker Ceremony post.

Thank you!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
noted on the gene change. also got my match today, LETS GOOOOOO, i have so many ideas [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
noted on the gene change.

also got my match today, LETS GOOOOOO, i have so many ideas
SxG7Whx.png TO5f5vS.pngWn6vGC1.png
J8QoPxT.pngmlHpBMC.png
spr01s5.pngbM4dOKD.png
Oh gosh thank you, i had completely forgotten!
Oh gosh thank you, i had completely forgotten!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
Ty for letting us know!
Ty for letting us know!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
that's a great reminder, thanks so much!
that's a great reminder, thanks so much!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69