Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2023 [Wrap Up!]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69
I know today is supposed to be the last day for matching, I haven't received a letter yet, so just want to make sure everything's okay with my form and there isn't any kind of mixup
I know today is supposed to be the last day for matching, I haven't received a letter yet, so just want to make sure everything's okay with my form and there isn't any kind of mixup
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@Azurepocalypse

I have double-checked and we do have your form! You should receive your letter before rollover. If not, we will get it to you shortly after.
@Azurepocalypse

I have double-checked and we do have your form! You should receive your letter before rollover. If not, we will get it to you shortly after.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I haven't really gotten my letter yet- did my form not go trough?

edit:
still don't have my match :c

Edit number 2:
Is my elf doing ok? It's ok if they need a break, but I am concerned
I haven't really gotten my letter yet- did my form not go trough?

edit:
still don't have my match :c

Edit number 2:
Is my elf doing ok? It's ok if they need a break, but I am concerned
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I have 1 question, can I send my gift(s) in little spurts or does it need to be all in one go?
I have 1 question, can I send my gift(s) in little spurts or does it need to be all in one go?
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
In the camp of not getting my letter. Is the elf ok?
In the camp of not getting my letter. Is the elf ok?
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@Wisdum
You can check with your elf, but many of us are happy to accept multiple PM’s for gifts!

@ezra14 @Kindryte
We are checking in with your elf, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for being patient for just a little while longer! We do have your forms.
@Wisdum
You can check with your elf, but many of us are happy to accept multiple PM’s for gifts!

@ezra14 @Kindryte
We are checking in with your elf, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for being patient for just a little while longer! We do have your forms.
20119.png20118.png
@Azurepocalypse @Kindryte @lizzytiki @RedWillia @Swageus @Owleics @Dalilah @Lallie @kibeth @Riyoke @starlapelle @Ezra14 @Dursky @SeaCat

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the delay -- it turns out it was an error on my part. Fortunately, that's what all the elves are for! We do have your forms (and your matches), and your letters are on their way!
@Azurepocalypse @Kindryte @lizzytiki @RedWillia @Swageus @Owleics @Dalilah @Lallie @kibeth @Riyoke @starlapelle @Ezra14 @Dursky @SeaCat

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the delay -- it turns out it was an error on my part. Fortunately, that's what all the elves are for! We do have your forms (and your matches), and your letters are on their way!
[center][img alt="'flight rising secret santa 2023' in white text, next to a lantern. snow is falling."]https://i.imgur.com/FiQbgrX.gif[/img] Hello everyone! All letters have been delivered, which means it's time for [color=#5796f4][b]shopping[/b][/color]! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3277241/1#post_55192108][emoji=subscription update size=1][/url] Please remember [color=#43AD83][b]gifts[/b][/color] are due [color=#43AD83][b]to your elf [/b][/color]by [color=#43AD83][b]December 21st, 23:59:59[/b][/color]. Questions or concerns? Please let me know! Thank you, and happy holidays! [emoji=new friend size=1] @pinglist-2272
'flight rising secret santa 2023' in white text, next to a lantern. snow is falling.

Hello everyone! All letters have been delivered, which means it's time for shopping!

Please remember gifts are due to your elf by December 21st, 23:59:59.

Questions or concerns? Please let me know!

Thank you, and happy holidays!

@SSE 2023
Oops! I jumped the gun and finished and sent my elf the shopping yesterday. [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] Well, at least I can say it's done!
Oops! I jumped the gun and finished and sent my elf the shopping yesterday. Well, at least I can say it's done!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Hey, bonus points for being so prepared! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@Snek Hey, bonus points for being so prepared!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69