Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you interact in FR forums or lurk?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
I've been a lurker for a couple years, I just recently started posting in the forums too
I've been a lurker for a couple years, I just recently started posting in the forums too
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
I lurk often and interact occasionally.
I lurk often and interact occasionally.
Both, though I probably don't lurk as much on these forums.
Both, though I probably don't lurk as much on these forums.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
lurk
lurk
hM4SDHU.png
Tune in for videos about browser based pet games & more :)
i used to be a lot more active over the years, but for the last year or so i've been mostly lurking tbh. less energy to participate i think
i used to be a lot more active over the years, but for the last year or so i've been mostly lurking tbh. less energy to participate i think
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
i mostly lurk since it requires a lot of energy (and proofreading) for me to post. there are days and weeks when i don't even look at the forums, but sometimes i get the urge to interact with the community, even if i'm bad at it.
i mostly lurk since it requires a lot of energy (and proofreading) for me to post. there are days and weeks when i don't even look at the forums, but sometimes i get the urge to interact with the community, even if i'm bad at it.
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
A little bit of both
A little bit of both
SIG-02.png
90% lurk 10% interact
90% lurk 10% interact
JrZGMGx.png
oaolHwW.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
c73PFtr.png
i am very bad at communicating and feel that i don't have much to add to things on here, and feel quite self conscious about things i say/do, so usually lurkin'. if i do actually interact with the forums its usually on things that don't require much socialization.
i am very bad at communicating and feel that i don't have much to add to things on here, and feel quite self conscious about things i say/do, so usually lurkin'. if i do actually interact with the forums its usually on things that don't require much socialization.
XwuOvM5.gif
Lurky McLurkerson here, reporting for duty
Lurky McLurkerson here, reporting for duty
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18