Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hampter,
1 2 3 4 5
This is truly the thread of all time
This is truly the thread of all time
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
hamfur
hamfur
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
@Cryoluxa
You're sweet. Honestly I've been waiting to see if anyone got my reference or not but I think it may be too old ;_;
@Cryoluxa
You're sweet. Honestly I've been waiting to see if anyone got my reference or not but I think it may be too old ;_;
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@vihuff

Aww, don't sweat it, man. :) It's not just an age issue, it's also taking into account how many people have been exposed to it AND play FR AND came to FR Discussion AND clicked on the thread AND happen to see the post AND all within a set timeframe. It's not that there aren't people out there, it's that the percentage is shrunk by all the layered factors. No biggie. ^_^
@vihuff

Aww, don't sweat it, man. :) It's not just an age issue, it's also taking into account how many people have been exposed to it AND play FR AND came to FR Discussion AND clicked on the thread AND happen to see the post AND all within a set timeframe. It's not that there aren't people out there, it's that the percentage is shrunk by all the layered factors. No biggie. ^_^
hampster dance
hampster dance
hampter,
hampter,
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
hamper
hamper
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
hampter
hampter
hanpter
hanpter
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="@vihuff" date="2023-09-06 05:49:18" ] @/Cryoluxa You're sweet. Honestly I've been waiting to see if anyone got my reference or not but I think it may be too old ;_; [/quote] I got it! Granted I’m also internet old. We’re around!
@vihuff wrote on 2023-09-06 05:49:18:
@/Cryoluxa
I got it! Granted I’m also internet old. We’re around!
1 2 3 4 5