Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 700 Point Club
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Can't believe I am BEGGING coliseum to have my eliminate miss 3 times in a row.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
It's going to go reeeal slow now. @_@
It's going to go reeeal slow now. @_@
I have waaaaay too little space and not enough fodder breeders to focus on the breeding achievements so it'll have to wait. For once I actually don't feel like I need to hurry, they're not going anywhere

Congrats to everyone who's reached 700!
I have waaaaay too little space and not enough fodder breeders to focus on the breeding achievements so it'll have to wait. For once I actually don't feel like I need to hurry, they're not going anywhere

Congrats to everyone who's reached 700!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Electrifying Result: Achieved. Normal mode was mind-numbing but effortless. I could probably hit the leaderboards if I put on some psytrance and made a day of it.
Electrifying Result: Achieved. Normal mode was mind-numbing but effortless. I could probably hit the leaderboards if I put on some psytrance and made a day of it.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
[quote name="Kahvinporo" date="2023-07-26 08:47:44" ] Can't believe I am BEGGING coliseum to have my eliminate miss 3 times in a row. [/quote] Same orz
Kahvinporo wrote on 2023-07-26 08:47:44:
Same orz
64514_s.gif
I’m wondering how many of these I would have if FR counted all things I’ve done ever. There’s so many achievements I lack that I know I’ve done before and just… really do not wanna do again.
I’m wondering how many of these I would have if FR counted all things I’ve done ever. There’s so many achievements I lack that I know I’ve done before and just… really do not wanna do again.
iO2X60T.png
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2023-07-27 12:16:09" ] I’m wondering how many of these I would have if FR counted all things I’ve done ever. There’s so many achievements I lack that I know I’ve done before and just… really do not wanna do again. [/quote] Same. Especially the breeding achievements. Like, no. Shoulda found a way to track those sooner. I've had full nests consistently for three years.
Glacecakes wrote on 2023-07-27 12:16:09:

Same. Especially the breeding achievements. Like, no. Shoulda found a way to track those sooner. I've had full nests consistently for three years.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
I did it! \o/

(The achievement that tipped me over from 699 to 701 was "Patience and Precision (500)".)
I did it! \o/

(The achievement that tipped me over from 699 to 701 was "Patience and Precision (500)".)
eimdef.gif
[quote name="Kael" date="2023-07-27 12:11:44" ] [quote name="Kahvinporo" date="2023-07-26 08:47:44" ] Can't believe I am BEGGING coliseum to have my eliminate miss 3 times in a row. [/quote] Same orz [/quote] it's so annoying having to stick around after 2 missed attacks, it's my last battle achievement and it's killing me </3
Kael wrote on 2023-07-27 12:11:44:
Kahvinporo wrote on 2023-07-26 08:47:44:
Same orz

it's so annoying having to stick around after 2 missed attacks, it's my last battle achievement and it's killing me </3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
I've been sitting at 699 so I went and bought Swipp mats of the AH because I am impatient but TA-DAAAA 700 point club I have arrived [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1] [s]800 point club when[/s]
I've been sitting at 699 so I went and bought Swipp mats of the AH because I am impatient but TA-DAAAA 700 point club I have arrived

800 point club when
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31