Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 600 point club
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I've made it to 600!!

Now I need a new goal, hehe
I've made it to 600!!

Now I need a new goal, hehe
All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
@Arys Congratulations! [emoji=firework size=1] And, have fun setting a new goal. I made myself an unnecessarily difficult-for-dragon-related-reasons breeding project for mine.
@Arys Congratulations! And, have fun setting a new goal. I made myself an unnecessarily difficult-for-dragon-related-reasons breeding project for mine.
Just reached 600 with the 2.5k trade achievement! My remaining achievements are long-term, so I can finally relax on the achievement grind. Feels nice!
Just reached 600 with the 2.5k trade achievement! My remaining achievements are long-term, so I can finally relax on the achievement grind. Feels nice!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
@Nialatic Fireworks for you too then, since I am still here! [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
@Nialatic Fireworks for you too then, since I am still here!
finally did it by converting bunch of food lol. i think im going to need a break from intensely focusing on the achievements before i start trying to reach for 700.
finally did it by converting bunch of food lol. i think im going to need a break from intensely focusing on the achievements before i start trying to reach for 700.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Achievement unlocked: Collect 600 achievement points! [emoji=achievement size=1]
Achievement unlocked: Collect 600 achievement points!
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
[quote name="williwawwarden" date="2023-07-29 14:08:54" ] @Arys Congratulations! [emoji=firework size=1] And, have fun setting a new goal. I made myself an unnecessarily difficult-for-dragon-related-reasons breeding project for mine. [/quote] thanks and good luck on your project!! I think I'm just going to focus on doing bit of a lair clearing and re-examine my pairs, I've put it off for long enough, oops
williwawwarden wrote on 2023-07-29 14:08:54:
@Arys Congratulations! And, have fun setting a new goal. I made myself an unnecessarily difficult-for-dragon-related-reasons breeding project for mine.

thanks and good luck on your project!! I think I'm just going to focus on doing bit of a lair clearing and re-examine my pairs, I've put it off for long enough, oops
All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
I finally made it! I feel like it'll take me a year to get to 700 lol.

My final one was 25 trades with swipp.
I finally made it! I feel like it'll take me a year to get to 700 lol.

My final one was 25 trades with swipp.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@vidoxi [emoji=firework size=1] Congratulations~! [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@vidoxi Congratulations~!
Yeah I did it! You have no idea how long I have wanted to post in this thread

Tomo's 500 correct answers was my 600th one!

I don't think 700 will be too far behind hehe
Yeah I did it! You have no idea how long I have wanted to post in this thread

Tomo's 500 correct answers was my 600th one!

I don't think 700 will be too far behind hehe
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20