Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 600 point club
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I'm...fashionably late?

I'll keep plugging away at the ones I have left, but I don't feel particularly ambitious as far as 700 goes! :)
I'm...fashionably late?

I'll keep plugging away at the ones I have left, but I don't feel particularly ambitious as far as 700 goes! :)
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I landed on 666 entirely by coincidence. I kinda like it.
I landed on 666 entirely by coincidence. I kinda like it.
27eGmsl.png
I hit 500 and I’m sure I’m a LONG way from 600 but it’s nice that a lot of the achievements I have left are worth more than one. Congrats on all the wild SEVEN hundred-ers now!
I hit 500 and I’m sure I’m a LONG way from 600 but it’s nice that a lot of the achievements I have left are worth more than one. Congrats on all the wild SEVEN hundred-ers now!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
[font=Georgia]Reached 600 on the 16th [emoji=firework size=1] Mine's a slow progression because I am an utterly distracted lazy thing so am quite pleased with this pacing.
Reached 600 on the 16th

Mine's a slow progression because I am an utterly distracted lazy thing so am quite pleased with this pacing.

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
Welcome new 600's! [emoji=firework size=1] [s]I nearly had the revised Shock Switch achievement today - 633,600/700,000 on Hard, so I can definitely do this. [/s] GOT IT In playing around at different difficulties I found that the speed fix seems to help a lot, although connection stability surely does as well and Very Hard seems unlikely to ever be my speed. Playing it in lowered effects mode via the link on the game's page also helps (I get faintly motion sick after a while of this game), but I keep forgetting to use it. I still cannot make myself collect anything more since Runestone Rockstar's epic timing get, but I [s]might[/s] did make an exception for this one. I hope they let us pin favorite achievements to the Clan Profile someday!
Welcome new 600's!

I nearly had the revised Shock Switch achievement today - 633,600/700,000 on Hard, so I can definitely do this. GOT IT

In playing around at different difficulties I found that the speed fix seems to help a lot, although connection stability surely does as well and Very Hard seems unlikely to ever be my speed. Playing it in lowered effects mode via the link on the game's page also helps (I get faintly motion sick after a while of this game), but I keep forgetting to use it.

I still cannot make myself collect anything more since Runestone Rockstar's epic timing get, but I might did make an exception for this one. I hope they let us pin favorite achievements to the Clan Profile someday!
Hey guys, I got the cool number (666)! I'm going to get another achievement when Thundercrack starts and I won't hold off on collecting it just to keep this number, so I thought I should at least post about it during this brief moment while I have it.
Hey guys, I got the cool number (666)! I'm going to get another achievement when Thundercrack starts and I won't hold off on collecting it just to keep this number, so I thought I should at least post about it during this brief moment while I have it.
8eQDIbk.png
@RadioactiveSquid Congratulations![emoji=firework size=1]
@RadioactiveSquid Congratulations!
@williwawwarden Thank you! [emoji=sandsurge laughing size=1]
@williwawwarden Thank you!
8eQDIbk.png
Wooo! Finally got to 600!!
Wooo! Finally got to 600!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I am in 600 Club now, yep.
I am in 600 Club now, yep.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20