Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievement hunters, how are you doing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@aredshroom
Haha yeah, immediately cleared ones like lair, lifetime treasure and item collections. I also had some coli egg luck/dom raffle eggs and had been saving up a full set the last few months in case having them came back as an achievement - so I just hatched them instead xD

I'm leaving the lvl 25 one until meatheat, mahjong will take me a while but it's a nice game. Shock switch 1 mil in 1 run achievement is probably never happening for me xD
@aredshroom
Haha yeah, immediately cleared ones like lair, lifetime treasure and item collections. I also had some coli egg luck/dom raffle eggs and had been saving up a full set the last few months in case having them came back as an achievement - so I just hatched them instead xD

I'm leaving the lvl 25 one until meatheat, mahjong will take me a while but it's a nice game. Shock switch 1 mil in 1 run achievement is probably never happening for me xD
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Oh true, next meat festival is arriving soon. :D Well, I'm always coli-ing anyway and need to meet the team of L16s, so I could just do that before the L25 achievement too!

Re: Shock Switch, yeah, I noticed your suggestions thread. Gradually grinding with break for other things is fine, but I personally don't have the physical capabilities/attention span/sight strength/time to sit there for several hours of attempts. Hopefully they tweak/rebalance that somewhen down the road!
@Vendrus Oh true, next meat festival is arriving soon. :D Well, I'm always coli-ing anyway and need to meet the team of L16s, so I could just do that before the L25 achievement too!

Re: Shock Switch, yeah, I noticed your suggestions thread. Gradually grinding with break for other things is fine, but I personally don't have the physical capabilities/attention span/sight strength/time to sit there for several hours of attempts. Hopefully they tweak/rebalance that somewhen down the road!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
It's a good time to be unemployed.

That being said, as an old-timer I had a ton already completed, so most of what I need to work for are time-locked or just require patience. I'm really hoping they can do another backfill so I can cross off some of the breeding stuff. To give you an idea, I have 3434 eggs hatched and I've been playing for 9 years.

That being said, as an old-timer I had a ton already completed, so most of what I need to work for are time-locked or just require patience. I'm really hoping they can do another backfill so I can cross off some of the breeding stuff. To give you an idea, I have 3434 eggs hatched and I've been playing for 9 years.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
[quote name="Teletraan" date="2023-06-11 06:47:34" ] It's a good time to be unemployed. That being said, as an old-timer I had a ton already completed, so most of what I need to work for are time-locked or just require patience. I'm really hoping they can do another backfill so I can cross off some of the breeding stuff. To give you an idea, I have 3434 eggs hatched and I've been playing for 9 years. [/quote] 5.5k eggs hatched here x_x would have been possible if they hadn't decided to split ancient/modern. It's going to take literal years.
Teletraan wrote on 2023-06-11 06:47:34:

5.5k eggs hatched here x_x would have been possible if they hadn't decided to split ancient/modern. It's going to take literal years.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Have been going full pelt, trying to slow myself down now. This is like sprite hunting all over again xD

I haven't tried the familiar one yet, but I don't have enough scenes yet for the other one ^^; hoping when some of the events come I can get some cheap ones...or I will cave and buy a bunch xD

Have been going full pelt, trying to slow myself down now. This is like sprite hunting all over again xD

I haven't tried the familiar one yet, but I don't have enough scenes yet for the other one ^^; hoping when some of the events come I can get some cheap ones...or I will cave and buy a bunch xD

CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
[quote name="Teletraan" date="2023-06-11 06:47:34" ] I'm really hoping they can do another backfill so I can cross off some of the breeding stuff. To give you an idea, I have 3434 eggs hatched and I've been playing for 9 years. [/quote] 5.5 years and I have 3072 total eggs hatched here...I don't really mind that being a long-term goal, but it does require a lot of dedication to breeding and could demoralise those who don't prioritise/like that. Maybe stopping at 2k moderns and 2k ancients would be a better idea? I don't know.
Teletraan wrote on 2023-06-11 06:47:34:
I'm really hoping they can do another backfill so I can cross off some of the breeding stuff. To give you an idea, I have 3434 eggs hatched and I've been playing for 9 years.
5.5 years and I have 3072 total eggs hatched here...I don't really mind that being a long-term goal, but it does require a lot of dedication to breeding and could demoralise those who don't prioritise/like that. Maybe stopping at 2k moderns and 2k ancients would be a better idea? I don't know.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
[quote name="Okapi" date="2023-06-11 08:02:33" ] Have been going full pelt, trying to slow myself down now. This is like sprite hunting all over again xD I haven't tried the familiar one yet, but I don't have enough scenes yet for the other one ^^; hoping when some of the events come I can get some cheap ones...or I will cave and buy a bunch xD [/quote] I probably have over a hundred each of witch's kitchen and strange chest scenes. I have 91 enchanted dungeon scenes. All from notn lol. I just looked and I'm surprised to see how much they are on the AH, but I guess we [i]are [/i]halfway out. edit: i didn't even think about it, and i don't know for sure since like, i wasn't tracking prices but people probably bought up the lower priced ones specifically for the achievement
Okapi wrote on 2023-06-11 08:02:33:

I probably have over a hundred each of witch's kitchen and strange chest scenes. I have 91 enchanted dungeon scenes. All from notn lol. I just looked and I'm surprised to see how much they are on the AH, but I guess we are halfway out.

edit: i didn't even think about it, and i don't know for sure since like, i wasn't tracking prices but people probably bought up the lower priced ones specifically for the achievement
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Very happy with my progress so far :) I already know for certain there are a few I'm not willing to get and that's okay by me--I just wanted a big number and I feel like I've achieved that haha ^^
Very happy with my progress so far :) I already know for certain there are a few I'm not willing to get and that's okay by me--I just wanted a big number and I feel like I've achieved that haha ^^
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Doing alright; there are definitely some places of the site I barely use so I'm missing a lot of breeding/AH cheevos.

The "Hatch 3000 modern/ancient dragons" one makes me die inside though. My account is 8.5 years old and I've only hatched around 350 eggs (again, not that big on breeding), so at the rate I'm going I'd take nearly 100 years to get that, lol.

I actually did some math for the optimal amount of time it would take for someone to 0 to 3000 Modern hatches.

Assuming: You have enough breedable pairs to pull this off (30 plentiful dragons, more if not plentiful)
Assuming: You have unlocked all 5 of your Nests
Assuming: The game glitched and always gives you a 5-Egg Nest
This means: You hatch 25 dragons every 5 days
Which Means: You would reach 3000 on the 120th 5-day cycle
That is: 600 days (5 days times 120 cycles) or about 1.6 years. Optimally.

Averaging for all 3-egg nests would mean it takes 200 nest cycles, or 2.7 years.

And then you gotta do it again for the Ancient breeds. So a total of 3.2 (impossibly optimised) years or 5.4 (average) years.
Doing alright; there are definitely some places of the site I barely use so I'm missing a lot of breeding/AH cheevos.

The "Hatch 3000 modern/ancient dragons" one makes me die inside though. My account is 8.5 years old and I've only hatched around 350 eggs (again, not that big on breeding), so at the rate I'm going I'd take nearly 100 years to get that, lol.

I actually did some math for the optimal amount of time it would take for someone to 0 to 3000 Modern hatches.

Assuming: You have enough breedable pairs to pull this off (30 plentiful dragons, more if not plentiful)
Assuming: You have unlocked all 5 of your Nests
Assuming: The game glitched and always gives you a 5-Egg Nest
This means: You hatch 25 dragons every 5 days
Which Means: You would reach 3000 on the 120th 5-day cycle
That is: 600 days (5 days times 120 cycles) or about 1.6 years. Optimally.

Averaging for all 3-egg nests would mean it takes 200 nest cycles, or 2.7 years.

And then you gotta do it again for the Ancient breeds. So a total of 3.2 (impossibly optimised) years or 5.4 (average) years.
-AchievementGet-
Not really a hunter of achievements but yesterday I figured i'd train a level 20 to 25 then sell it for the achievement. I havent trained them past a single level... Well it looks like quite a few folks are doing well in their achievements so that's awesome
Not really a hunter of achievements but yesterday I figured i'd train a level 20 to 25 then sell it for the achievement. I havent trained them past a single level... Well it looks like quite a few folks are doing well in their achievements so that's awesome
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14