Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Stream!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
FINALLY A LIGHTNING ANCIENT
FINALLY A LIGHTNING ANCIENT
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
not a fan of the whole head area at all :( lightning you think would be more sharp and angular & not round, especially considering we just had aethers with their round faces too
not a fan of the whole head area at all :( lightning you think would be more sharp and angular & not round, especially considering we just had aethers with their round faces too
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
[quote name="roadkilled" date="2023-05-12 13:37:46" ] not a fan of the whole head area at all :( lightning you think would be more sharp and angular & not round, especially considering we just had aethers with their round faces too [/quote] Stormcatcher gave all the snoot to Ridgebacks he didn't save any for the new breed
roadkilled wrote on 2023-05-12 13:37:46:
Stormcatcher gave all the snoot to Ridgebacks he didn't save any for the new breed
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
the FACE on this beastie i love it so much
the FACE on this beastie i love it so much
FfsFHyt.png
I hope they look more robotic in the final product, thought it’s cool that they don’t have wings ig
I hope they look more robotic in the final product, thought it’s cool that they don’t have wings ig
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
The struggle of drawing the second horn is real.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Welp, I think I know where all the gems I made on my one FR to LW cross-site trade are going . . . Love the full body look, very nice pose, I like sitting looks like that.
Welp, I think I know where all the gems I made on my one FR to LW cross-site trade are going . . . Love the full body look, very nice pose, I like sitting looks like that.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I think I might make my first accent for these guys. I love their design already and will save up the gems for em starting now ^^
I think I might make my first accent for these guys. I love their design already and will save up the gems for em starting now ^^
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2023-05-12 14:01:05" ] The struggle of drawing the second horn is real. [/quote] frfr. as soon as they have a shape more interesting than a straight line i start to struggle lol
Sinnabelle wrote on 2023-05-12 14:01:05:
frfr. as soon as they have a shape more interesting than a straight line i start to struggle lol
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

While I did yearn more for a pointy lightning ancient (head wise), I think these guys are pretty sick, and I am very excited for them :) their pose and horns are so unbelievably cool. Definitely in S tier along with undertides for me so far anyway.
While I did yearn more for a pointy lightning ancient (head wise), I think these guys are pretty sick, and I am very excited for them :) their pose and horns are so unbelievably cool. Definitely in S tier along with undertides for me so far anyway.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12