Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | aaaaand... random 1 hour timeshift again
1 2
I mean, being permanently on DST and being permanently not on DST kinda feel the same to me- no more clock change either way- but I concede the point.

The nice thing is, since the time change afaik happens on the same days every year, it should be possible to program an automatic post for it.
I mean, being permanently on DST and being permanently not on DST kinda feel the same to me- no more clock change either way- but I concede the point.

The nice thing is, since the time change afaik happens on the same days every year, it should be possible to program an automatic post for it.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

The US bill to stop changing the clocks is currently dead in the House. ie, it's stuck and won't be happening unless there's a hard push. Or after the next election cycle. The Senate passed it, but if the House doesn't it can't become law.
The US bill to stop changing the clocks is currently dead in the House. ie, it's stuck and won't be happening unless there's a hard push. Or after the next election cycle. The Senate passed it, but if the House doesn't it can't become law.
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
dwf.png , ENG/HEB 4SzSxLW.png1vAtYxM.pngt7CcZoC.pngSYiQlxK.pngtCsqc24.pngFFF Guide :)
I very much agree that there should be an announcement, I imagine the reason that there isn't is because the server does it automatically and staff don't think about it much.
I very much agree that there should be an announcement, I imagine the reason that there isn't is because the server does it automatically and staff don't think about it much.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
In Ontario Canada we passed legislation that would stop us from using it, however it only comes into affect once Quebec and New York join in on it. I hope we can get rid of daylight savings time change soon...
In Ontario Canada we passed legislation that would stop us from using it, however it only comes into affect once Quebec and New York join in on it. I hope we can get rid of daylight savings time change soon...
As this has turned into a discussion about legislation in various countries, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread for being off-topic. Thank you!
As this has turned into a discussion about legislation in various countries, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread for being off-topic. Thank you!
1 2