Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you ever had a FR related dream?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I had some recently, but I'm having a lot of trouble with details. I think the details kept changing but it involved one of the deities and maybe a breed got it's origin retconned? I know players were upset about it.
I had some recently, but I'm having a lot of trouble with details. I think the details kept changing but it involved one of the deities and maybe a breed got it's origin retconned? I know players were upset about it.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
i've had at least a handful but i can't really remember any specifics of what happened in them lol! maybe next time i'll try and journal so i remember
i've had at least a handful but i can't really remember any specifics of what happened in them lol! maybe next time i'll try and journal so i remember
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
[quote name="Lexusss" date="2023-09-11 10:45:08" ] [quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2023-09-11 10:38:02" ] Second one was about a special event/effort. On the Dev Tracker, there was a post saying “You are cordially invited…” by an anonymous source. The event was a sort of murder mystery party involving all of the NPCs wearing masks and costumes, swearing up and down that they were not so and so. I can’t remember who gets “murdered”, but it was a site-wide event where players had to work together to figure out puzzles, riddles, and put together clues on who was the murderer. It would later be revealed that the murderer was the new Nature ancient breed. [/quote] Imagine if they actually announced them this way, that would be epic. :D [/quote] This would be so cool if they did an event like this!
Lexusss wrote on 2023-09-11 10:45:08:
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2023-09-11 10:38:02:
Second one was about a special event/effort. On the Dev Tracker, there was a post saying “You are cordially invited…” by an anonymous source. The event was a sort of murder mystery party involving all of the NPCs wearing masks and costumes, swearing up and down that they were not so and so. I can’t remember who gets “murdered”, but it was a site-wide event where players had to work together to figure out puzzles, riddles, and put together clues on who was the murderer. It would later be revealed that the murderer was the new Nature ancient breed.
Imagine if they actually announced them this way, that would be epic. :D
This would be so cool if they did an event like this!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
I've had quite a few FR dreams! Alongside the usual account loss dream, I've had a couple of unique ones:

Once, I dreamt I was swapping out dragons to train in the Coliseum, and my two available options were a female Guardian and an octopus. Not an Undertide with tentacles, but a genuine gene-able octopus, complete with ring patterning like the Undertide Octopus gene.

More recently, I dreamt of playing around in Predict Morphology, scrying some male-pose dragon that resembled a left-facing female Sandsurge with Banescale-like spines in the stead of its frill. It also had folded wings. This breed was one of three Moderns that I considered new, though I do not know what the other two were. It's as if I took a semi-hiatus and recently learned about these breeds. Strangely enough, I recall the Moderns being nearly forgotten by the playerbase. I didn't have one yet, and I intended to purchase a cheap one from the AH. I wonder how long FR would have needed to exist for three more Moderns to be released and forgotten...
I've had quite a few FR dreams! Alongside the usual account loss dream, I've had a couple of unique ones:

Once, I dreamt I was swapping out dragons to train in the Coliseum, and my two available options were a female Guardian and an octopus. Not an Undertide with tentacles, but a genuine gene-able octopus, complete with ring patterning like the Undertide Octopus gene.

More recently, I dreamt of playing around in Predict Morphology, scrying some male-pose dragon that resembled a left-facing female Sandsurge with Banescale-like spines in the stead of its frill. It also had folded wings. This breed was one of three Moderns that I considered new, though I do not know what the other two were. It's as if I took a semi-hiatus and recently learned about these breeds. Strangely enough, I recall the Moderns being nearly forgotten by the playerbase. I didn't have one yet, and I intended to purchase a cheap one from the AH. I wonder how long FR would have needed to exist for three more Moderns to be released and forgotten...
Nature Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Nature Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I had one once where I "woke up" and got on fr and all my gems were gone </3

Legit I was terrified when I actually woke up and checked so fast to make sure I didnt lose all of my hard work
I had one once where I "woke up" and got on fr and all my gems were gone </3

Legit I was terrified when I actually woke up and checked so fast to make sure I didnt lose all of my hard work
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif

My most recent FR dream was winning a "Clanbound Infinite Wildclaw Scroll" which was like a Normal Wildclaw Scroll, but I could use it however many times I wanted, and couldn't sell or trade it.
I had the only one in existence, and like a kickstart item, no other one could exist.

I made a business turning peoples dragons into Wildclaws when the regular scrolls were out of market. Made a killing in gems and treasure, but just as I was about to start my spending spree, I woke up.

I've never been more devastated about a video game dream not being real...

My most recent FR dream was winning a "Clanbound Infinite Wildclaw Scroll" which was like a Normal Wildclaw Scroll, but I could use it however many times I wanted, and couldn't sell or trade it.
I had the only one in existence, and like a kickstart item, no other one could exist.

I made a business turning peoples dragons into Wildclaws when the regular scrolls were out of market. Made a killing in gems and treasure, but just as I was about to start my spending spree, I woke up.

I've never been more devastated about a video game dream not being real...
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I've had many FR-related dreams and most have been more like nightmares lol...

I've had a few where my main lore dragons have been sold or just gone missing. Some where one of my main pairs Dewlap and Trove have either gotten sold, paired with different dragons or just separated in general and those dreams always make me cry after waking up. I've even had a couple dreams that I've added to my lore.
I've had many FR-related dreams and most have been more like nightmares lol...

I've had a few where my main lore dragons have been sold or just gone missing. Some where one of my main pairs Dewlap and Trove have either gotten sold, paired with different dragons or just separated in general and those dreams always make me cry after waking up. I've even had a couple dreams that I've added to my lore.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
I have a fairly frequent dream about getting multiple eggs during my gathering turns.
Other than that, Ive had two major FR-related dreams. First, I had a dream that my account got hacked, and they only took my two favorite dragons at the time. (Layla, and Elizabeth) That one was REALLY relieving to wake up to lol.

Then I had a dream about the Dustcarve update. I had woken up much before the maintenance had ended, and ig I had it on my mind so much that I started dreaming about the update lol. I can't remember what exactly that dream anniversary update had been, but I remember the whole site graphics and layout being changed a lot.
I have a fairly frequent dream about getting multiple eggs during my gathering turns.
Other than that, Ive had two major FR-related dreams. First, I had a dream that my account got hacked, and they only took my two favorite dragons at the time. (Layla, and Elizabeth) That one was REALLY relieving to wake up to lol.

Then I had a dream about the Dustcarve update. I had woken up much before the maintenance had ended, and ig I had it on my mind so much that I started dreaming about the update lol. I can't remember what exactly that dream anniversary update had been, but I remember the whole site graphics and layout being changed a lot.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Oh, yes I did, and it was fantastic! I had a snowflake star (so close to having now) and ancient lair!![emoji=fae love size=2]
Oh, yes I did, and it was fantastic!
I had a snowflake star (so close to having now) and ancient lair!!
RCD2mOL.png
had a fr dream last night actually.... it was around the time of the id #90000000 hatch and i had two eggs that i could hatch for it. one of them ended up being aaaalmost a full tuple and the other one was an xyy (pink/spearmint/spearmint), but neither were #90000000. very mundane dream honestly like the double i hatched didnt even have good colors
had a fr dream last night actually.... it was around the time of the id #90000000 hatch and i had two eggs that i could hatch for it. one of them ended up being aaaalmost a full tuple and the other one was an xyy (pink/spearmint/spearmint), but neither were #90000000. very mundane dream honestly like the double i hatched didnt even have good colors
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11