Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [New Apparel/Coli] I can't believe this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
is it in th emire? why my venue of choice already... guess I'm grinding fodder for the rest of today
is it in th emire? why my venue of choice already... guess I'm grinding fodder for the rest of today
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
this is my push to start levelling fodder again LOL
this is my push to start levelling fodder again LOL
I wonder when they'll make the update post.
I wonder when they'll make the update post.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
OMG I also got this LOL [img]https://i.imgur.com/jsOlMBy.png[/img] I was gonna make my own post till I saw this one
OMG I also got this LOL
jsOlMBy.png
I was gonna make my own post till I saw this one
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
This color scheme is perfect, I love that it's a Mire set eventually I'll be drowning in them.

I hope everything is ok with Undel
This color scheme is perfect, I love that it's a Mire set eventually I'll be drowning in them.

[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2023-02-06 10:14:44" ] This color scheme is perfect, I love that it's a Mire set eventually I'll be drowning in them. I hope everything is ok with Undel [/quote] Same. It feels like they started to updated everything, but then had to leave or something.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2023-02-06 10:14:44:

Same. It feels like they started to updated everything, but then had to leave or something.
Y02PS6v.png
wow thats really cool! nice find lol
wow thats really cool! nice find lol
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
so excited!
so excited!
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
[quote name="Alize" date="2023-02-06 10:17:45" ] Same. It feels like they started to updated everything, but then had to leave or something. [/quote] yeah I was surprised to see no update this morning despite the Game Database getting updated last night. There's currently no new apparel sets either so it's an interesting ride.
Alize wrote on 2023-02-06 10:17:45:
Same. It feels like they started to updated everything, but then had to leave or something.
yeah I was surprised to see no update this morning despite the Game Database getting updated last night.

There's currently no new apparel sets either so it's an interesting ride.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
i got one!! [emoji=coatl love size=1] so excited for the others~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82643672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/826437/82643672_350.png[/img][/url]
i got one!! so excited for the others~

82643672_350.png
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7