Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Ancient idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@incantamentum I fully agree. Ridgeback v2.0
@incantamentum I fully agree. Ridgeback v2.0
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@doubleo don't worry about it ahjksdjhsdfkj!! If I managed to make something look strange, then I did a good job >:) That's sorta my art's shtick so you got that part right, sorry if it jumpscared you [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@doubleo don't worry about it ahjksdjhsdfkj!! If I managed to make something look strange, then I did a good job >:) That's sorta my art's shtick so you got that part right, sorry if it jumpscared you
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Arcanist please don't pass your experiments as one of the lightning flight's oh my god that's such a cool image.
Arcanist please don't pass your experiments as one of the lightning flight's oh my god that's such a cool image.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[img]https://scx2.b-cdn.net/gfx/news/2022/the-aye-aye-has-been-f.jpg[/img] he has dem aye-aye hands
the-aye-aye-has-been-f.jpg

he has dem aye-aye hands
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/e7/6c/11e76ce8d90067a12aa1d95d55500206.png[/img][/center]
11e76ce8d90067a12aa1d95d55500206.png
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
@impersonal HAALKJDSKLJLS just a little weirdo.

I don't know why but now I really want a stick insect dragon with exquisite camouflage
@impersonal HAALKJDSKLJLS just a little weirdo.

I don't know why but now I really want a stick insect dragon with exquisite camouflage
I love him but he is Deeply the energy of something from some of those alien spec-bio series you find online, like All Tomorrows or Runaway To The Stars.
I do not like those hands though. I don't say that in a mean way, but the little hands sure are odd and my brain keeps being like well are those comfortable to do anything with? Can this lil guy grab things efficiently? How will he help wire the lightning farm spires if he cannot grab real good?
I love him but he is Deeply the energy of something from some of those alien spec-bio series you find online, like All Tomorrows or Runaway To The Stars.
I do not like those hands though. I don't say that in a mean way, but the little hands sure are odd and my brain keeps being like well are those comfortable to do anything with? Can this lil guy grab things efficiently? How will he help wire the lightning farm spires if he cannot grab real good?
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
@recallback HA. AHHAHAHAHAHA I can only take that as a compliment. Your words only empower me...because I love spec evo!! That's what this is about, yeehaaaaw!! All Tomorrows and All Yesterdays are big faves of mine so you got that right. Anyways, the upper pair of arms was inspired by Jay Eaton's Talita and her hands (plus also mantis limbs)! They're one of my fave artists out there. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/73e66d1ffe3c0cc56eeed5211b195f8d/fe5744f3ab4067f8-ae/s1280x1920/dc93a061ef396822fce7546c2915cadf47040e59.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/4f5327eae8982f904d8b104db636a960/fe5744f3ab4067f8-73/s1280x1920/b8db8fc5823b24a8ec99eb82ca15e930cb534e14.png[/img] The walking arms are inspired by pterosaur arms, especially azhdarchids [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/13a9dfdacdcd48ada489a4b1539e93aa/a24d09d14bbbe906-b3/s640x960/34f557176f539c24c85754b8d011c3700245b333.png[/img]
@recallback

HA.

AHHAHAHAHAHA I can only take that as a compliment. Your words only empower me...because I love spec evo!! That's what this is about, yeehaaaaw!! All Tomorrows and All Yesterdays are big faves of mine so you got that right.

Anyways, the upper pair of arms was inspired by Jay Eaton's Talita and her hands (plus also mantis limbs)! They're one of my fave artists out there.

dc93a061ef396822fce7546c2915cadf47040e59.png
b8db8fc5823b24a8ec99eb82ca15e930cb534e14.png

The walking arms are inspired by pterosaur arms, especially azhdarchids

34f557176f539c24c85754b8d011c3700245b333.png
Natron I love your little creature and must make my own iteration as soon as possible. Give them all the love and seafood for me.
Natron I love your little creature and must make my own iteration as soon as possible. Give them all the love and seafood for me.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@requacy THANK U and also yes please, I am looking forward to it
@requacy THANK U and also yes please, I am looking forward to it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7