Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thought process behind your username?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
I started with a different user name which I usually used on all games I play. Ended up being utilized by several others here in various forms so a few years ago I decided to change it. I love Greek mythology and wanted something short and simple so I went with Circe but typed it in with y instead of i and here we are.... :)
I started with a different user name which I usually used on all games I play. Ended up being utilized by several others here in various forms so a few years ago I decided to change it. I love Greek mythology and wanted something short and simple so I went with Circe but typed it in with y instead of i and here we are.... :)

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellated_octahedron
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellated_octahedron
zhMvOXK.png
well, my user is just my name, haha. however, my chosen name is actually one of my favorite songs, nothingtown by the offspring <3
well, my user is just my name, haha. however, my chosen name is actually one of my favorite songs, nothingtown by the offspring <3
floppy.gif NT
> they/it

> sparkletext img shop
> uma shop
> my hatchery
aaa sig-banner.png
Dramaturgy by Eve is a good song (my actual fav Eve song is Outsider, but yeahh probably never gonna snag that name anywhere)
Dramaturgy by Eve is a good song (my actual fav Eve song is Outsider, but yeahh probably never gonna snag that name anywhere)
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
"Psy" is a name I use online a lot and siphonophores are cool
"Psy" is a name I use online a lot and siphonophores are cool
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
My original was AzureDreaming, Azure being my internet alias and back in 2016, my fursona? She was kind of dream/space themed, so Azure+some variation of dream was pretty much my username everywhere. Then in about 2018 I switched from Arcane to Plague and wanted a new username, by that time I had kindnof stopped using a lot of the accounts attached to the name AzureDreaming anyways. Its just Azure+Apocalypse. I've since moved to Light but, I still think the username's clever so its stayed. Its also my user on most social medias, so, just more convenient to keep it tbh.
My original was AzureDreaming, Azure being my internet alias and back in 2016, my fursona? She was kind of dream/space themed, so Azure+some variation of dream was pretty much my username everywhere. Then in about 2018 I switched from Arcane to Plague and wanted a new username, by that time I had kindnof stopped using a lot of the accounts attached to the name AzureDreaming anyways. Its just Azure+Apocalypse. I've since moved to Light but, I still think the username's clever so its stayed. Its also my user on most social medias, so, just more convenient to keep it tbh.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
My user name was an easy choice. It's my fursona's name.
My user name was an easy choice. It's my fursona's name.
v2PJF9u.png xWATH5C.png
JvUa9ma.png
fzM10XR.png
cVPo4yi.png
RCP4nqa.png
It was one of the hardest points in my life. I was able to withstand and come out stronger. To endure through the worst circumstances is my family's defining trait.
It was one of the hardest points in my life. I was able to withstand and come out stronger. To endure through the worst circumstances is my family's defining trait.
i dont really remember what my first user was, if it was hyperchillas or shinyswablu. for this one however, its....... not at all what people think i got the username from lmao. not the k on song!
basically, around the time i changed, i was rlly into dmmd. iykyk. and i saw a fan dub of a fan comic in which ren said fuwafuwa regarding himself and i really liked it and how it sounded and etc etc. so, realizing it was basically just saying fluffy fluffy, i immediately grew attached to the phrase and decided to change. and now its my username on most things lmao

if it was either of the latter, hyperchillas is the shortened form of hyperactive-chinchillas, which was my da username ages ago, and i can not remember why i went with that so. if it was shinyswablu, its because swablu was and is my favorite pokemon, but just swablu is usually taken so i go shinyswablu. yeehaw.

and theres the essay no one asked for! well. i mean. i guess the thread did literally ask but- yea.
i dont really remember what my first user was, if it was hyperchillas or shinyswablu. for this one however, its....... not at all what people think i got the username from lmao. not the k on song!
basically, around the time i changed, i was rlly into dmmd. iykyk. and i saw a fan dub of a fan comic in which ren said fuwafuwa regarding himself and i really liked it and how it sounded and etc etc. so, realizing it was basically just saying fluffy fluffy, i immediately grew attached to the phrase and decided to change. and now its my username on most things lmao

if it was either of the latter, hyperchillas is the shortened form of hyperactive-chinchillas, which was my da username ages ago, and i can not remember why i went with that so. if it was shinyswablu, its because swablu was and is my favorite pokemon, but just swablu is usually taken so i go shinyswablu. yeehaw.

and theres the essay no one asked for! well. i mean. i guess the thread did literally ask but- yea.
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
i just love circus/carnival aesthetics and there's a pinball called cirqus voltaire that brings me joy to play (digitally, i'd die if i saw it irl lol)
i basically stole their spelling of circus
i just love circus/carnival aesthetics and there's a pinball called cirqus voltaire that brings me joy to play (digitally, i'd die if i saw it irl lol)
i basically stole their spelling of circus
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22