Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thought process behind your username?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Been using it since middle school; originated from that hotpocket meme where people would photoshop funny hotpocket flavors hehe. And I love alliteration; my old go-to was HalfCookedHotPocket, but it became a mouthful. Halfpocket it much better!
Been using it since middle school; originated from that hotpocket meme where people would photoshop funny hotpocket flavors hehe. And I love alliteration; my old go-to was HalfCookedHotPocket, but it became a mouthful. Halfpocket it much better!
3s2LtLY.gif
INIZB5P.gif
I COLLECT/WILL BUY UR PINK DAISY CABBIES! current count: 177!!!
It's a shortened anagram of my name, I just wanted something personal.
It's a shortened anagram of my name, I just wanted something personal.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I was really into io games like Agar and Diep, and I used this name while playing! When it came time to make my username for FR, I recycled the name. I find it fun to say.
I was really into io games like Agar and Diep, and I used this name while playing! When it came time to make my username for FR, I recycled the name. I find it fun to say.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
In a certain non-English novel.

Juquedo Sarmark was once called the 'Maestro of Death', and was the closest thing to a king among the many king aspirants (people called them 'Imperial-Sickers') that arose at the time.

One day, he led a massive army through the gates of a group of people called the Tollwaymen. In exchange for maintaining all the roads in the land, the tollwaymen charged a fee for their use. Needless to say, they demanded taxes from Juquedo as well, and needless to say, Juquedo chose to charge into their gateway-fortress with his legions.
The battle dragged on for more hours than anyone could count, and the gateway remained unscathed. In the end, he paid the 20 silver tax and passed through the gate. After all the soldiers were dead, alone.

Later, he became a ghost, possessed a talented general, and returned with a larger army. He finally succeeded in bringing down the gates.
However, after showing off his witty mouth throughout the story, he becomes silent at that point.

He doesn't open up until later in the story, when he says that what he did was like sh**ting on his perfect life.
The story was completed by his defeat. when he stepped off the stage, he never could not make up for his mistakes. because it wasn't his story, just another story.

The novel was talking about eternity, and Juquedo's words prompted the talented general he had possessed to make a crucial decision. he's just one of many protagonists, anyway.

btw, he is my favorite character in that novel.
In a certain non-English novel.

Juquedo Sarmark was once called the 'Maestro of Death', and was the closest thing to a king among the many king aspirants (people called them 'Imperial-Sickers') that arose at the time.

One day, he led a massive army through the gates of a group of people called the Tollwaymen. In exchange for maintaining all the roads in the land, the tollwaymen charged a fee for their use. Needless to say, they demanded taxes from Juquedo as well, and needless to say, Juquedo chose to charge into their gateway-fortress with his legions.
The battle dragged on for more hours than anyone could count, and the gateway remained unscathed. In the end, he paid the 20 silver tax and passed through the gate. After all the soldiers were dead, alone.

Later, he became a ghost, possessed a talented general, and returned with a larger army. He finally succeeded in bringing down the gates.
However, after showing off his witty mouth throughout the story, he becomes silent at that point.

He doesn't open up until later in the story, when he says that what he did was like sh**ting on his perfect life.
The story was completed by his defeat. when he stepped off the stage, he never could not make up for his mistakes. because it wasn't his story, just another story.

The novel was talking about eternity, and Juquedo's words prompted the talented general he had possessed to make a crucial decision. he's just one of many protagonists, anyway.

btw, he is my favorite character in that novel.
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22