Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thought process behind your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
like what were you thinkin when you were making your user?
like what were you thinkin when you were making your user?
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
Honestly don’t remember. Probably has something to do with the fact I love my fictional stories so much and live with my head in the clouds. So it’s like reality is blurry because I have these fictional characters living in my head all the time idk. Thought it sounded cool.

And I was sick of my old go to.
Honestly don’t remember. Probably has something to do with the fact I love my fictional stories so much and live with my head in the clouds. So it’s like reality is blurry because I have these fictional characters living in my head all the time idk. Thought it sounded cool.

And I was sick of my old go to.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
I want to be a dinosaur. Hmm. Which one hasn't been taken yet? Oh! This one that was blowing up tumblr for a brief time a few months prior isn't yet. Oh! This video game about an ornery goose is also blowing up around the same time! This dinosaur looks like goose! Perfect! I am become (dinosaur)goose.

I too was also sick of my old standby.
I want to be a dinosaur. Hmm. Which one hasn't been taken yet? Oh! This one that was blowing up tumblr for a brief time a few months prior isn't yet. Oh! This video game about an ornery goose is also blowing up around the same time! This dinosaur looks like goose! Perfect! I am become (dinosaur)goose.

I too was also sick of my old standby.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I use mine everywhere! Ever since I was 10 I had claimed this and it has followed me ever since! Miiiiight have been influenced by the good ol minecraft days where the start screen always showed the big ol Java logo :p
I use mine everywhere! Ever since I was 10 I had claimed this and it has followed me ever since! Miiiiight have been influenced by the good ol minecraft days where the start screen always showed the big ol Java logo :p
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
i go by rome, wanted something similar and short... 'the tragical history of romeus and juliet' is a poem that inspired shakespeare's romeo and juliet. i thought "it's available and visually close enough" so violà!
i go by rome, wanted something similar and short... 'the tragical history of romeus and juliet' is a poem that inspired shakespeare's romeo and juliet. i thought "it's available and visually close enough" so violà!
f3LZbWq.gif …… r o m e .
————
+0 fr THcUWWW.gif
he | him
» resales
» hatchery
……
I like horses. I like the Lord of the Rings books/movies. Roheryn is a horse in the series so... yeah. That's about it.
Oh, and I wanted a single word username with no numbers and was tired of the username I had been using for years so it worked.
I like horses. I like the Lord of the Rings books/movies. Roheryn is a horse in the series so... yeah. That's about it.
Oh, and I wanted a single word username with no numbers and was tired of the username I had been using for years so it worked.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
my friend somehow misspelled "yeah" as "aludesh" and i thought it sounded cool so i took it

before that i was Nightshade everywhere but that was getting kinda cringe because ive had it since i was 12 and its so basic and edgy
my friend somehow misspelled "yeah" as "aludesh" and i thought it sounded cool so i took it

before that i was Nightshade everywhere but that was getting kinda cringe because ive had it since i was 12 and its so basic and edgy
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
eno is the name I go by everywhere else but it was taken so I had to think of something else. At the time I was super interested in the supervoids in space so I just put void after it and connected it. Now it fits with my clan name lol.
eno is the name I go by everywhere else but it was taken so I had to think of something else. At the time I was super interested in the supervoids in space so I just put void after it and connected it. Now it fits with my clan name lol.
Illustration107.png Eno
They/It
FR+3
Wishlistx
Illustration144.png
i used to be soho, but when i was a moderator in a discord server we were mispelling each others names, and someone did shoo, which i liked, then did some mental gymnastics and ended up at smorph. i think smorph was taken on fr, so i did smorphie. i go by ofeokro everywhere now, but i’m not paying to change my user (at the moment)
i used to be soho, but when i was a moderator in a discord server we were mispelling each others names, and someone did shoo, which i liked, then did some mental gymnastics and ended up at smorph. i think smorph was taken on fr, so i did smorphie. i go by ofeokro everywhere now, but i’m not paying to change my user (at the moment)
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
My name is actually Loni and I have a face. True story.

But, on the serious side, it's a nickname given to me by a friend over a decade ago that I've begun using as my handle in recent years. I've been through a handful of handles (most referring to my name), but this one just stuck.
My name is actually Loni and I have a face. True story.

But, on the serious side, it's a nickname given to me by a friend over a decade ago that I've begun using as my handle in recent years. I've been through a handful of handles (most referring to my name), but this one just stuck.
9iqeDz7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22