Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your Roundsey record?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I buy 10-100 tickets a week.
Haven't won anything. :(
I buy 10-100 tickets a week.
Haven't won anything. :(
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
the weird/interesting thing was the first was from week 91, and then the second was exactly 91 weeks later in week 182
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Normally buy 10 tickets a week when i'm active, only won once which was a [item=golden silks] I am dying for this week's aberration though
Normally buy 10 tickets a week when i'm active, only won once which was a Golden Silks

I am dying for this week's aberration though
zNP4kPu.pngMd2lAas.pngo0uQP.gifQvBg2.gifw2TMa.giffmSyW.gif
According to my journal, I won a year ago basically to the day from when I won this year. So that's neat ^-^

I usually don't put in more than 10 or so, certainly not more than 100 (and never more than the lowest tier prize is worth).
According to my journal, I won a year ago basically to the day from when I won this year. So that's neat ^-^

I usually don't put in more than 10 or so, certainly not more than 100 (and never more than the lowest tier prize is worth).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

i only put in tickets occacionally tbf and then usually 10, maybe 20
my record is 0\
i only put in tickets occacionally tbf and then usually 10, maybe 20
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Very interesting data. Looks like I've actually been pretty unlucky to put in 100 tickets every week and never get a good prize, but that's okay, my luck has never been great. [emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
Very interesting data. Looks like I've actually been pretty unlucky to put in 100 tickets every week and never get a good prize, but that's okay, my luck has never been great.
gxacNa1.gif
I rarely interact with that dude and when i do i dont bye a lot of tickets i think its a waste of treasure because ive never won
I rarely interact with that dude and when i do i dont bye a lot of tickets i think its a waste of treasure because ive never won
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
2000 tickets, all for this round’s spruce triple.
2000 tickets, all for this round’s spruce triple.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Never won a thing, not buying specifically everything week (some items/dragons are not interesting for me), but when I do I buy from 10-100 tickets. Biggest scam in my life :c
Never won a thing, not buying specifically everything week (some items/dragons are not interesting for me), but when I do I buy from 10-100 tickets. Biggest scam in my life :c
yall win at roundsey?

jokes aside, i usually put in 15 tickets and have never won a single thing. then again, rng has historically never been on my side. i only allow myself to spend a certain amount of $$$ on tickets anyway.
yall win at roundsey?

jokes aside, i usually put in 15 tickets and have never won a single thing. then again, rng has historically never been on my side. i only allow myself to spend a certain amount of $$$ on tickets anyway.
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10