Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is the easiest to acquire item?
1 2
@3141592653589793

Interesting! I actually didn't get many of the Warrior's Way currency, but then again I didn't grind and wasn't on for too much of it. I found myself actually a little short on the currency for getting everything, but then again- aforementioned "barely online" ^^;
@3141592653589793

Interesting! I actually didn't get many of the Warrior's Way currency, but then again I didn't grind and wasn't on for too much of it. I found myself actually a little short on the currency for getting everything, but then again- aforementioned "barely online" ^^;
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Havic, aw! maybe my definition of 'yeah i was playing very casually' is different from others because i'm chronically online..... :^D
@Havic, aw! maybe my definition of 'yeah i was playing very casually' is different from others because i'm chronically online..... :^D
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
[item=Toridae Chew Toy] for those who train fodder in the mire...
Toridae Chew Toy
for those who train fodder in the mire...
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
[item=mimic powder]
Mimic Powder
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Someone already said this but Warrior’s Way items
Someone already said this but Warrior’s Way items
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Iron Ore omg i have over 100 pieces of this is there any point to this madness
Iron Ore omg i have over 100 pieces of this is there any point to this madness
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
[img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/532118542171111436/1049896253015736350/IMG_1737.png[/img] ...yeah the bone fragments checks out. Honestly I was expecting to have more bird skulls than bone fragments, but, here we are.
IMG_1737.png

...yeah the bone fragments checks out. Honestly I was expecting to have more bird skulls than bone fragments, but, here we are.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2