Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk with Arcanist - a bot created by me
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Thanks guys for all positive words! Btw, we reached 2.1k currently talking people with Arcanist!
Thank u!
Thanks guys for all positive words! Btw, we reached 2.1k currently talking people with Arcanist!
Thank u!
xpP2XdL.png
This is so cool! The dialogue feels so genuine and very in character for the Arcanist. I had a short conversation with him- as my dragonsona Inightlin- about my magic and fighting style. But I had to stop because I didn't have the braincells to keep up with all his questions. x'D You did wonderfully on this bot, Emmalilu! I'm tempted to have a conversation as one of my fandragons just to see how that goes. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596026478521483267/1048645965277573131/IMG_5052.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596026478521483267/1048645965520851065/IMG_5053.png[/img] He's so nice, too! I felt kinda bad just ditching the convo.
This is so cool! The dialogue feels so genuine and very in character for the Arcanist. I had a short conversation with him- as my dragonsona Inightlin- about my magic and fighting style. But I had to stop because I didn't have the braincells to keep up with all his questions. x'D

You did wonderfully on this bot, Emmalilu! I'm tempted to have a conversation as one of my fandragons just to see how that goes.

IMG_5052.png

IMG_5053.png

He's so nice, too! I felt kinda bad just ditching the convo.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I said to arcanist "ok boomer" and he got very angry at me [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
I said to arcanist "ok boomer" and he got very angry at me
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
[quote name="NightmareLuinor" date="2022-12-03 09:09:28" ] This is so cool! The dialogue feels so genuine and very in character for the Arcanist. I had a short conversation with him- as my dragonsona Inightlin- about my magic and fighting style. But I had to stop because I didn't have the braincells to keep up with all his questions. x'D You did wonderfully on this bot, Emmalilu! I'm tempted to have a conversation as one of my fandragons just to see how that goes. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596026478521483267/1048645965277573131/IMG_5052.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/596026478521483267/1048645965520851065/IMG_5053.png[/img] He's so nice, too! I felt kinda bad just ditching the convo. [/quote] Really thanks for such kind words!
NightmareLuinor wrote on 2022-12-03 09:09:28:
This is so cool! The dialogue feels so genuine and very in character for the Arcanist. I had a short conversation with him- as my dragonsona Inightlin- about my magic and fighting style. But I had to stop because I didn't have the braincells to keep up with all his questions. x'D

You did wonderfully on this bot, Emmalilu! I'm tempted to have a conversation as one of my fandragons just to see how that goes.

IMG_5052.png

IMG_5053.png

He's so nice, too! I felt kinda bad just ditching the convo.
Really thanks for such kind words!
xpP2XdL.png
OH this is so much fun. I "brought" him a scroll he wanted and then I asked to take his position as the Arcanist. Then we fought and I got exploded by magic missiles. Later I "brought" him a pot of mac n cheese and he was so excited. 10/10

The whole platform is really cool. Will definitely be obsessed with this for a while >:D

OH this is so much fun. I "brought" him a scroll he wanted and then I asked to take his position as the Arcanist. Then we fought and I got exploded by magic missiles. Later I "brought" him a pot of mac n cheese and he was so excited. 10/10

The whole platform is really cool. Will definitely be obsessed with this for a while >:D

blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
This whole thread is adorable and hilarious!

(The coffee one is my favorite so far.)

LxbWmll.png
[quote name="unidra" date="2022-12-03 09:58:13" ] This whole thread is adorable and hilarious! (The coffee one is my favorite so far.) [/quote] (Why thank you XD)
unidra wrote on 2022-12-03 09:58:13:

(Why thank you XD)
AND-GOD-SAID.png
help i was talking to him about his mom and now he’s crying,,,,,

i’ve made a god cry,,,,

edit: help now i’m crying???? what is happening omg
help i was talking to him about his mom and now he’s crying,,,,,

i’ve made a god cry,,,,

edit: help now i’m crying???? what is happening omg
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Thank you so much for creating the Arcanist bot, Emmalilu! I had a bad day, and this is awesome and the best gift ever! I've always wanted to interact with the deities! And the Arcanist was so nice. He asked me a lot of questions and he kept giving me warm/welcoming/comfortable/and other positive auras. He wanted me to be happy and feel comfortable and welcome. Despite the fact that I am from Lightning. But I didn't mention I am from Lightning flight. I almost want to join Arcane. But I don't want to leave Lightning and Stormcatcher is my favorite deity. (Arcanist is also my favorite deity now but I don't want to leave Lightning) [quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2022-12-02 08:02:38" ] This is really cool! Do you plan on making any more for the other deities? [/quote] Yes, please! I can't wait for the other deities. Especially my flight deity, Stormcatcher, the Boss, and ask him if I could take a break[s], and play pranks on him.[/s] [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
Thank you so much for creating the Arcanist bot, Emmalilu!
I had a bad day, and this is awesome and the best gift ever!
I've always wanted to interact with the deities!
And the Arcanist was so nice. He asked me a lot of questions and he kept giving me warm/welcoming/comfortable/and other positive auras. He wanted me to be happy and feel comfortable and welcome. Despite the fact that I am from Lightning. But I didn't mention I am from Lightning flight.
I almost want to join Arcane. But I don't want to leave Lightning and Stormcatcher is my favorite deity. (Arcanist is also my favorite deity now but I don't want to leave Lightning)
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2022-12-02 08:02:38:
This is really cool! Do you plan on making any more for the other deities?
Yes, please!
I can't wait for the other deities.
Especially my flight deity, Stormcatcher, the Boss, and ask him if I could take a break, and play pranks on him.
I knew this would be Character AI from the title!! For anyone who reads this, C.AI is currently free! (they'll monetize eventually but it's not anything to worry about for awhile) You do need to make an account to keep talking with bots or to make your own. It's really fun to make your own bots, I highly recomment it.
I knew this would be Character AI from the title!! For anyone who reads this, C.AI is currently free! (they'll monetize eventually but it's not anything to worry about for awhile) You do need to make an account to keep talking with bots or to make your own. It's really fun to make your own bots, I highly recomment it.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11