Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is your username relevant to FR?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
No it is my fursonas name.
No it is my fursonas name.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Maybe if I was in Shadow, but no it's the name I use on other sites (well, the 1 other site I use haha). I really want to change it but I haven't found a name with the right Plague vibes ):
Maybe if I was in Shadow, but no it's the name I use on other sites (well, the 1 other site I use haha). I really want to change it but I haven't found a name with the right Plague vibes ):
I mean... Maybe?? Do dragons fight flares?
I mean... Maybe?? Do dragons fight flares?
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.png
kinda
kinda
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
Definitely
Definitely
xoTBwi7.png
Nope. It's related to an old character I made for a different dragon game. She is my secondary character in that game.
Nope. It's related to an old character I made for a different dragon game. She is my secondary character in that game.
Y02PS6v.png
Nope, unless you take the fire from my name.
Nope, unless you take the fire from my name.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Not really, I just like the flower
Not really, I just like the flower
pancatcher.png
Didn't think about it when I did it, but yeah!
Didn't think about it when I did it, but yeah!
I mean, I would kinda hope theres no scary raptor going around the site, so nah.
I mean, I would kinda hope theres no scary raptor going around the site, so nah.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14