Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I finally got the butch lesbian centaur
1 2 3
..oigh she pretty..
..oigh she pretty..
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="@aludesh" date="2022-10-25 08:09:30" ] ok i wanna know about the sappho thing, was she a lesbian poet? the search results are confusing i just wanna know the lesbian poet lore come on google [/quote] Yes, she was a poet who wrote so much about loving women that she's the reason lesbians are called lesbians (she lived on the island of Lesbos) and the reason women-loving women in general are called sapphics :D
@aludesh wrote on 2022-10-25 08:09:30:
ok i wanna know about the sappho thing, was she a lesbian poet? the search results are confusing i just wanna know the lesbian poet lore come on google

Yes, she was a poet who wrote so much about loving women that she's the reason lesbians are called lesbians (she lived on the island of Lesbos) and the reason women-loving women in general are called sapphics :D
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="DeathbyPixelz" date="2022-10-25 16:23:57" ] [quote name="aludesh" date="2022-10-25 08:09:30" ] ok i wanna know about the sappho thing, was she a lesbian poet? the search results are confusing i just wanna know the lesbian poet lore come on google [/quote] Yes, she was a poet who wrote so much about loving women that she's the reason lesbians are called lesbians (she lived on the island of Lesbos) and the reason women-loving women in general are called sapphics :D [/quote] i love that so much omg how have i never heard of this
DeathbyPixelz wrote on 2022-10-25 16:23:57:
aludesh wrote on 2022-10-25 08:09:30:
ok i wanna know about the sappho thing, was she a lesbian poet? the search results are confusing i just wanna know the lesbian poet lore come on google

Yes, she was a poet who wrote so much about loving women that she's the reason lesbians are called lesbians (she lived on the island of Lesbos) and the reason women-loving women in general are called sapphics :D
i love that so much omg how have i never heard of this
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="@aludesh" date="2022-10-25 16:33:13" ] [quote name="DeathbyPixelz" date="2022-10-25 16:23:57" ] [quote name="aludesh" date="2022-10-25 08:09:30" ] ok i wanna know about the sappho thing, was she a lesbian poet? the search results are confusing i just wanna know the lesbian poet lore come on google [/quote] Yes, she was a poet who wrote so much about loving women that she's the reason lesbians are called lesbians (she lived on the island of Lesbos) and the reason women-loving women in general are called sapphics :D [/quote] i love that so much omg how have i never heard of this [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4] Yep :D And while we cannot be certain of Sappho's definitive sexuality label, given cultural differences of time, it is true to say she was Sapphic (haha), and I'd like to image she'd be flattered modern-day lesbians and Sapphics take their identities after her!
@aludesh wrote on 2022-10-25 16:33:13:
DeathbyPixelz wrote on 2022-10-25 16:23:57:
aludesh wrote on 2022-10-25 08:09:30:

i love that so much omg how have i never heard of this

Yep :D And while we cannot be certain of Sappho's definitive sexuality label, given cultural differences of time, it is true to say she was Sapphic (haha), and I'd like to image she'd be flattered modern-day lesbians and Sapphics take their identities after her!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3