Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | re: roundsey
1 2
a wildclaw AND wc scrolls???? is staff hinting at The Return??? discuss [quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-10-06 13:40:02" ] Nope. Roundsey is Roundsey, and just like how Theme Week may sometimes complement or be themed around a release, we don't use it to drop hints or teases. When we do drop a hint or a teaser, it will be clear that's what it is. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] oh okay roundsey is just doing roundsey things
a wildclaw AND wc scrolls???? is staff hinting at The Return??? discuss

Aequorin wrote on 2022-10-06 13:40:02:
Nope. Roundsey is Roundsey, and just like how Theme Week may sometimes complement or be themed around a release, we don't use it to drop hints or teases. When we do drop a hint or a teaser, it will be clear that's what it is.

oh okay roundsey is just doing roundsey things

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
Or simply marker how many tickets epople will buy and thus decide for how long do not cycle them in
Or simply marker how many tickets epople will buy and thus decide for how long do not cycle them in

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
time to plunge 2kg's worth of tickets in there only to get a sweater (not actually going to do that, but, imagine)
time to plunge 2kg's worth of tickets in there only to get a sweater (not actually going to do that, but, imagine)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I hope they return soon, I need my wc scrolls for projects
(Meanwhile im about to get 10 tickets and get nothing like usual :'D)
I hope they return soon, I need my wc scrolls for projects
(Meanwhile im about to get 10 tickets and get nothing like usual :'D)
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
I get mad whenever I am reminded that WC scrolls cycle in at completely random intervals for no reason at all but to force people to buy gems.
I get mad whenever I am reminded that WC scrolls cycle in at completely random intervals for no reason at all but to force people to buy gems.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I do think WC scrolls are too scarce. There's limited and then theres... whatever that is.
I do think WC scrolls are too scarce. There's limited and then theres... whatever that is.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
noooo im not ready!!!
noooo im not ready!!!
p3jdzi4.png
or Roundsey is just taunting those who need them for projects.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2022-10-06 10:04:38" ] or Roundsey is just taunting those who need them for projects. [/quote] [font=cambria]my poor heart
Lifeseeker wrote on 2022-10-06 10:04:38:

my poor heart
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
they'll probably be returning for cyber monday next month along with all of the other "cycling" items. would be nice if they could at least give us an actual heads up this time. or at least give us longer than a week to buy them.

can you tell i'm still bitter about how they're handling the seasonal gem items? i made a thread complaining about this last year and absolutely nothing has changed lol
they'll probably be returning for cyber monday next month along with all of the other "cycling" items. would be nice if they could at least give us an actual heads up this time. or at least give us longer than a week to buy them.

can you tell i'm still bitter about how they're handling the seasonal gem items? i made a thread complaining about this last year and absolutely nothing has changed lol
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
1 2