Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | re: roundsey
1 2
Huh, WC scrolls are out of circulation or something? I'm missing something...
Huh, WC scrolls are out of circulation or something? I'm missing something...
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
[quote name="Museless" date="2022-10-06 09:18:45" ] I get mad whenever I am reminded that WC scrolls cycle in at completely random intervals for no reason at all but to force people to buy gems. [/quote] [quote name="Lewyn" date="2022-10-06 12:47:47" ] they'll probably be returning for cyber monday next month along with all of the other "cycling" items. would be nice if they could at least give us an actual heads up this time. or at least give us longer than a week to buy them. can you tell i'm still bitter about how they're handling the seasonal gem items? i made a thread complaining about this last year and absolutely nothing has changed lol [/quote] yeah....... i made a thread not too long ago as well. there is no reason an entire breed should be locked behind a completely unpredictable, [i]yearly[/i] appearance. unless you want to pay the hiked-up price on the auction house, of course. coatl and wildclaw scrolls should just cycle in/out 6 months of the year each. you can invest in other cycling stuff if you must, but a whole breed is ridiculous.
Museless wrote on 2022-10-06 09:18:45:
I get mad whenever I am reminded that WC scrolls cycle in at completely random intervals for no reason at all but to force people to buy gems.
Lewyn wrote on 2022-10-06 12:47:47:
they'll probably be returning for cyber monday next month along with all of the other "cycling" items. would be nice if they could at least give us an actual heads up this time. or at least give us longer than a week to buy them.

can you tell i'm still bitter about how they're handling the seasonal gem items? i made a thread complaining about this last year and absolutely nothing has changed lol

yeah....... i made a thread not too long ago as well. there is no reason an entire breed should be locked behind a completely unpredictable, yearly appearance. unless you want to pay the hiked-up price on the auction house, of course.

coatl and wildclaw scrolls should just cycle in/out 6 months of the year each. you can invest in other cycling stuff if you must, but a whole breed is ridiculous.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Oh I hope so I have a project that would be really nice for
Oh I hope so I have a project that would be really nice for
ydo7trD.png
[quote name="eleventeen" date="2022-10-06 08:32:34" ] a wildclaw AND wc scrolls???? is staff hinting at The Return??? discuss [/quote] Nope. Roundsey is Roundsey, and just like how Theme Week may sometimes complement or be themed around a release, we don't use it to drop hints or teases. When we do drop a hint or a teaser, it will be clear that's what it is. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
eleventeen wrote on 2022-10-06 08:32:34:
a wildclaw AND wc scrolls???? is staff hinting at The Return??? discuss

Nope. Roundsey is Roundsey, and just like how Theme Week may sometimes complement or be themed around a release, we don't use it to drop hints or teases. When we do drop a hint or a teaser, it will be clear that's what it is.
Judging by the staff response, it'll be on or after the one year mark from their last cycle in, and not earlier. It will be available for one week and we will have very little heads up, so if you haven't started saving now I would definitely begin doing so.
Judging by the staff response, it'll be on or after the one year mark from their last cycle in, and not earlier. It will be available for one week and we will have very little heads up, so if you haven't started saving now I would definitely begin doing so.
UwPE0Qp.png
don’t they cycle in reliably for American Black Friday?
don’t they cycle in reliably for American Black Friday?
34047237.png
73030014.png
idk about you guys but this is why i don't have any wc projects.. although i would like the cycle to come before i get burnt out again because i am not waiting another year for night sky silks
idk about you guys but this is why i don't have any wc projects.. although i would like the cycle to come before i get burnt out again because i am not waiting another year for night sky silks
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
1 2